DNB Awards Results (Apparently)

The threads not over til we have an arguement about Jump Up or MCs. God dont you know anything about this forum.

thats prety much exactly what i expected, just the most well known artists, all the sick artist like break, spectrasoul, alix perez, d bridge just get no recognition, cos its voted for by the uneducated masses, such a joke

I like Original Sin...

But best producer? Maybe if its based on sales...

Breakthrough DJ? Maybe if its based on bookings...

Would be nice to have seen Noize as breakthrough DJ, maybe next year. I will be jealous though lol

What a waste of time, i'm glad skibba and bassman got something to take home as it just proves these things are worthless

and wots the beef with Klip?

or is it just the standard "any fucker from pompey has to hate everyone from So'ton"?

What a waste of time, i'm glad skibba and bassman got something to take home as it just proves these things are worthless

and wots the beef with Klip?

or is it just the standard "any fucker from pompey has to hate everyone from So'ton"?

THERES NO BEEF !
klip and along with sertain other djs from southampton are asslickers and back stabbers ,its for those that are in the know about a fhew ishus that have happend in the past im just haveing my useless dig at every chance mate!
music has no relation to the riff between citys man that would be stupid!

'Tear You Down' was the biggest and best track of last year imo. Brookes Brothers deserved that at least. The whole awards are a a comical pantomime of shit bollock twat finks. As JMZ said, same again next year lads.

Awesome that Pendulum got booed. Not so keen on Annie Mac getting booed though, she does a really good show and promotes properly good tracks too. People were probably like 'oh she's not really part of the scene' but her job at radio 1 is to play all kinds of party music, so that's hardly her fault. I think she's pretty good.

Edit: Just realised it might have been the best female DJ award that got booed. Fair shout I guess, I haven't seen her but Storm or Flight should have picked that up.

THERES NO BEEF !
klip and along with sertain other djs from southampton are asslickers and back stabbers ,its for those that are in the know about a fhew ishus that have happend in the past im just haveing my useless dig at every chance mate!
music has no relation to the riff between citys man that would be stupid!

fair enough man, i know about the few issues, i just wanted to have a dig at a skate :teeth:

Back
Top Bottom