DJ's you have not yet seen live, but would very much like to...

441609.jpg

Last edited:
@ Paul: Donavan Badboy Smith.

Big boy DJ.

Only seen him once myself too @ Dreamscape 11, but cherish the memory & listen to the tape regularly.

Bassline Smiths older & imo more talented brother, if i'm not mistaken...

Need to see EZ as well.

Had the chance to see Jack Beats at Creamfields but I think I ended up watchin Basement Jacks Live instead. I wish I hadnt now

Ez in my opinion is better then Andy C.

Seen him many times and he never ceases to amaze.

Nookie
J Majik

Anyone seen any off that list? Opinions?

j magik played one of the best and sweatiest sets i've ever experienced at the sanctuary in brum. back when he played properly progressive music, house influenced stuff mixed with dirty dancefloor jump up.

seen nookie twice and both times he played a set full of stuff i'd never heard before and didn't even know i liked until he dropped it. never seen him a big club on a big sound system though, only at smaller nights

Benny Page, Clipz, Die and Fresh.

You know what, i'm no jump fan by any stretch of the imagination, in fact i'm pretty much the opposite, but I see Clipz just the once on Valve @ Warning, probably around 2002/3 & he absolutely fucking KILLED it...

Really wasn't ready for it.

Very good DJ, haven't heard him recently mind.

You know what, i'm no jump fan by any stretch of the imagination, in fact i'm pretty much the opposite, but I see Clipz just the once on Valve @ Warning, probably around 2002/3 & he absolutely fucking KILLED it...

i saw j majik on valve and it was probably the best set of the night on that system.

Killing it as Redlight at the moment mate.

clipz is dog! j magik is ok. seen most of these people over the last couple of years. Icicle and rockwell b2b with spectrosoul would be my ideal headliner act to see.

This

Seen Clipz a few times when he was doing D&B and he smacked it everytime. Mixing was tight as fuck

Just remembered another...

Fucking SABRE!

Can't believe I haven't caught him, all the recorded mixes i've heard of his are proper on point...

Back
Top Bottom