DJ's you have not yet seen live, but would very much like to...

[/COLOR]Artist I would like to see Randal aparently he's a bad man on the decks

Scotty, Randall was the Andy C of the 90's.His mixing and selection was always tight as fuck, been one of my top selecters for years!

Shame he doesn't put himself about more nowadays.

As for DJ's i'd like to see......

Jack Beats
Donovan 'Badboy' Smith (Seen him once and he was wicked, never see him again after that)
DJ Craze

Can't think of anymore right now!

Scotty, Randall was the Andy C of the 90's.His mixing and selection was always tight as fuck, been one of my top selecters for years!

Jack Beats
Donovan 'Badboy' Smith (Seen him once and he was wicked, never see him again after that)
DJ Craze

You never seen Jack Beats geez?

Break I've still not seen, heard great reviews, def one of my favorite producers. would love to see a Live PA off Spor aswell

Yeah I have not seen Netsky Live yet, I want to see if he can DJ as great as his tunes are

Was just having a rant on facebook today on a DJs profile about how you shouldnt have to be a producer to make it as DJ. And thinking about it there are not many big DJs which come to mind who are not producers

:(

Was just having a rant on facebook today on a DJs profile about how you shouldnt have to be a producer to make it as DJ. And thinking about it there are not many big DJs which come to mind who are not producers

:(

djing is easy and with todays software and development, this will continue and more likely become even more necessary than it is nowerdays .. if you want to do only djing, get on the turntables and make yourself SPECIAL, as in DMC-championshit manor!

Nookie
J Majik
Ron
SL
Mighty Crown
Derek
Ned Ryder
I-Emerge
Amon Tobin
Aphex Twin

I'm sure theres more...

Anyone seen any off that list? Opinions?

Can't remember seeing J Majik on his own, seen him with Wickaman a few times though. They're OK, play good tunes but one of them is a tighter mixer than the other.....can't remember who though.

Seen Ron a fair few times. Fevers, AWOLs, Telepathy etc etc. Saw him Saturday just gone as well, ripped it apart.

Seen SL a few times but not as much as Ron. Last times was AWOL last year. Or could of been this year?! Was OK, not as good as Ron on the same night...

I'd like to see...

A-Sides
Bailey
Calibre
Ray Keith
Lenzman
Joe Syntax
Mutated Forms
Zen
Serum
Bladerunner

:)

wow this actually really had me thinking! ive seen just about all the dj's on everyone's lists.

so for me its gonna have to b..

flying lotus, gaslamp killer and nosaj thing. oh and DJ EZ, can't believe I haven';t seen him yet!!

i havent seen mr scruff either but he only does 6 hour sets without support and i think its a bit self indulgent for me.

I think I must have seen Ron you know...

Amount of Amazons/Fevers/Roasts/Heats/Pure X's i've been to.

Just a really hazy memory over that period lol.

Such a badass selector though.

wow this actually really had me thinking! ive seen just about all the dj's on everyone's lists.

so for me its gonna have to b..

flying lotus, gaslamp killer and nosaj thing. oh and DJ EZ, can't believe I haven';t seen him yet!!

i havent seen mr scruff either but he only does 6 hour sets without support and i think its a bit self indulgent for me.

Nah, Mr Scruff is incredible. He's so ridiculously varied and diverse that 6 hour sets work perfectly in all honesty. You get to hear so many gems.

Jack BeatsDonovan 'Badboy' Smith (Seen him once and he was wicked, never see him again after that)
DJ Craze

seen em 5 times i highly recommend seeing them, they have smashed it everytime ive seen em the place goes crazy

I think the one dj that I haven't seen which would be on top of my list would be photek... Would love to of heard his jungle sets live from back in the day! Other than that Pete rock his high on my list plus dj iq, these two would make me smile seeing them live

Back
Top Bottom