DJM 500 & 600

barnesy00

DJZeroZero
VIP Junglist
Whats the difference in these mixers, im planning on buying one but im not sure which one as they are £100 difference in price is it really worth paying £100 more just for a few more features? i think its just a few more effects but i might be wrong

not much, the 600 has a cross fader fade control, the 500 is a very basic mixer beleive it or not, the 600 has more/well better effects and controls,

i had a 500 and hated it, i now have a 600 and love it

if u get a 500 u will be bored and want a 600 take it from a man who knows bro...dont get a 500.

DJM500 is bloody old. DJM600 is getting old too.

I don't like old mixers, unless they have been well looked after. Worn out faders, pots and jacks are really annoying.

^^^ I was going to say this. There are better mixers out there for a good price. Are you planning on mixing 4 decks at once though, if not do you really need 4 channels?

i have a 500 and i hate it. its really a limited mixer. the effects are GARBAGE lol
the crossfader is a waste if u have more than 2 decks mixing..

the 600 is much better than the 500, but i would recommend getting an Allen & Heath Xone 62.

yep.... same as above.

Id recommend getting a Allen & Heath

Ive had a DJM 600 for a couple years now.... and would do anything to trade the badboy for a Allen & Heath.

The only thing id say about the DJM is the reliability. People bang on about how they buy Technics cause they never break and they will last you years but then they go and buy a Allen & Heath mixer..... if you are one of them bods who bought Technics because they are reliable... then buy a DJM 600 or better. Because it will never break.... and you will have it for just as long as you have your Technics....

^^ See that only applies if its looked after, I know loads of DJM600s that are fucked due to heavy handed people. Applies to anything really but A&H are just as reliable imo. My mate has had his Xone32 for 9 years from new and its still mint and everything works... ;)

^^ See that only applies if its looked after, I know loads of DJM600s that are fucked due to heavy handed people. Applies to anything really but A&H are just as reliable imo. My mate has had his Xone32 for 9 years from new and its still mint and everything works... ;)

my mates 600 is an absolute state right now, everything is broken!

Back
Top Bottom