DJ Zinc WTF!?

Everyones got opinions no need to slate them just cos its not the same as yours (i think is what mattyb 999 is trying to get at) and i agree.

Although I love the new crackhouse stuff, just different opinions, simple

at the end of the day they are all peoples opinions. Some just more blunt than others. Not sure why your complaining when youv said nothing to contribute towards the discussion.

tbh im not much of a fan of the crack house stuff, however i bow down to the man.

He's still pushing music and doing what he loves best so cant really knock him. He was going stale in drum n bass anyways, his stuff sounded very samey for years. At least he's pushing a new direction and pioneering his own genre.

:applause:

he joined the genre it has been around for ages crack house is just what he called his recently released E.P

producers like switch Mr Oizo n Benny Benassi started it

he is doing really well in the scene starting to get a name for himself in that scene aswell which shows how versatile he is

he joined the genre it has been around for ages crack house is just what he called his recently released E.P

producers like switch Mr Oizo n Benny Benassi started it

he is doing really well in the scene starting to get a name for himself in that scene aswell which shows how versatile he is

tbh i dnt know alot about this music. just heard he started his own genre called crack house.

Last edited:
yeah i wouldnt have known who started it. I started hearing this fidget-house stuff, and then i heard zincs style of house, and despite im calling it Crack house, it all got dumped in my Fidget/Breaks folder/playlist on my mac and itunes :)

yeah i wouldnt have known who started it. I started hearing this fidget-house stuff, and then i heard zincs style of house, and despite im calling it Crack house, it all got dumped in my Fidget/Breaks folder/playlist on my mac and itunes :)

fidget Jackin Crack (House) whatever u wanna call it i love it

Yeah have to say this all those people that Thanked Noizes post need to shut the fuck up.

If you actually think about what you are saying it fuckin pathetic and extremely fucking childish!! When will people start growing up and stop posting such retarded things when someone expresses THEIR VIEW!!

Its a joke sometimes, fucking growing to really dislike this forum and its stupid idiots that post here!!

Thing is, he edited what he 1st said... after i posted

but it hasn't shown up as an edit on the timer/date thing

tbh was well diappointed when i heard zinc was mixing house, as he's a dnb legend, i grew up listening to his tunes. then i listened to one of the crack house sets. then listened to it again. and again.
completely loving the new direction he's moved in, and given me something other than dnb to rinse, the new style is welcome imo. zinc's caning it just like he did with dnb and yeah, it's not to everyone's taste but big up to him for having the balls.

in noizes defence the original post was edited, i thought at first he was being a bit harsh, but then when i saw the unedited part quoted i saw his point a bit...

i quite like the crack/fidget house stuff, saw mr oizo a few months ago and he was wicked, get to see switch (as major lazer) next tuesday as well so im well into that kinda thing.

I think its good that someone whos done so much good dnb can expand out and succesfully be part of a different genre, i mean noisia have made tunes like yellow brick which is completely different to something like the tide or whatever, and they smash it everytime

No one should be disrespecting Zinc if you have a history of enjoying dnb. He is a legend, wicked DJ and makes time for his fans after his sets.

That doesn't mean to say don't have an opinion, but you shouldn't slate the man for the direction he is heading, its his choice and whilst I don't like it, I can see why he is interested in the genre. Its got the elements of a UK underground scene, but with more Bingo Beats style tunes and also allows him to reload.

I say fair play to him and respect him for choosing to move on. No point in doing something if your heart isn't in it. To do a new challenge and go for it 100% takes balls. He could have done the same old thing like loads of other dj's do in do the dnb scene because it is what they have always done. The amount of dj's who live off their name, people like Mickey Finn & even grooverider, sometimes just don't seem to be in love with the music like others do. The mc's are the same. People like Det & Shabba sometimes just dont seem to give a fuck whilst people like IC3 smack it no matter what. I think i might have gone off the subject a bit but fuck it......

Back
Top Bottom