DJ Spliff

Really? Cuz I'm really proud of Paint It Black & Pickett Line. They break in just the right place with Paint It Black having a weird length brigde & Pickett Line having a weird length intro.

Also really pround of:

Natty Rocker
Snake Fist

Cold Fear
Bear Music

Asbo
The Clamp

Direct Order
Tru Beat

Im going to check this one out, seems you have got a nice idea of how tunes fit together.

I used that Cold Fear and Bear Music mix in my 'The Progression' studio mix. Makes a beautiful blend, perfectly in key.

Selection wise seems right up my street so I should enjoy this one. I'll be sure to drop you some feedback once I have listened through.

Hmmm... Just went to listen, dunno what you done with the soundcloud link, but that certainly aint working lol. On the d/l instead

I didn't think it was gonna work. Everytime I use the link it makes me log in. So I was wondering what it was doing for everyone else when they tried to use it.:confused:

Just gone past just about half way know.... There is some seriously nice mixes in this. Obviously the mix with Cold Fear and Bear Music! (trademark of C.O.S.H.H ;)) Chubrub and Get Lo went really well together aswell I thought.. Really enjoying this, selection wise it is very solid. Mixing is on point can't really fault anything, very tight... although a few minor slips I did hear, like drop into Cold Fear but nothing I could really call a clang. Wish you would of cut to the synth jst after the drop of Chubrub whilst mixing in Driftwood, always find this makes the drop. Getting ready to go home in a minute so will have to listen to the rest another day or later.

Big ups yourself though sir, for you first mix uploaded am very impressed... Look forward to more from yourself :D

Last edited:
Just gone past just about half way know.... There is some seriously nice mixes in this. Obviously the mix with Cold Fear and Bear Music! (trademark of C.O.S.H.H ;)) Chubrub and Get Lo went really well together aswell I thought.. Really enjoying this, selection wise it is very solid. Mixing is on point can't really fault anything, very tight... although a few minor slips I did hear, like drop into Cold Fear but nothing I could really call a clang. Wish you would of cut to the synth jst after the drop of Chubrub whilst mixing in Driftwood, always find this makes the drop. Getting ready to go home in a minute so will have to listen to the rest another day or later.

Big ups yourself though sir, for you first mix uploaded am very impressed... Look forward to more from yourself :D

You know, I tried it that way a couple of times but really felt like it sounded better without doing it.

Back
Top Bottom