DJ SLUGZ Mix

Status
Not open for further replies.
MC GlaiStar

u are clearly dj slugz,,,, under an alias

im sure if the mods did an ip adress check of where ure from

it wud show the same as ure last account

or unless ure smart enuff 2 be doing it from your mates house

yeah whatever...keep thinking what you want to think...keep up the brown-nosing too...it will get you far...lol

the fact that someone can mix fast doesnt mean they are good...its down to skill set...and he just seemed pretty bog standard to me...nuffin special!

you wont make many pal's on here with all this attitude.

HAHA!

Yeah ive really come on the internet to make friends... i havent given you any attitude mate... i just dont rate people who sit behind thier computers slagging people off from a far so i asked you to define how he has a lot to learn coz from where im sat it just seem like either jealousy or snobbery... niether of which will get you very far ;)

GlaiStar you do seem a bit keen... send us a pic of ur tits n i'll pass it on to him at the next BangersandMashed

Oooh OK OK was only voicing my opinion bruvs!! And no, I'm pretty sure I'm not the man himself (since I ain't a man at all!!) Didn't think I was gonna get gunned down for sayin I like sum1's mixin!! I get it tho, maybe girls ain't allowed in da club lol!
Safe tho... checkin out some other sick talent on here too. Chill out and enjoy da sunshine :grouphug: x

haha...its all part of the fun...differing oppinions keep things evolving!!

it just seemes a bit weired that all of a sudden theres these two fans of him biggin him up!...its just susspisious! (or however u spell it.)

oh and by the way - welcome :o)

MC GlaiStar

u are clearly dj slugz,,,, under an alias

im sure if the mods did an ip adress check of where ure from

it wud show the same as ure last account

or unless ure smart enuff 2 be doing it from your mates house

Jokes!
Noize I rate you as a DJ but you're ssooooooooo wrong!!! I'm a girl. Very much a girl. I look a lot like your avatar actually!

And Safety..... you KNOW you love a lil bit o'filth :inlove:

no....

im right.................

u have no links to myspace... face book , msn ,,, bebo....

any of that,,,, u are dj slugz

dirty bassline uve only just joined today

dont tell me ure actually dj slugz aswell

wtf slugz u really are the king of all brass cats

Ohhhhh dear i can't be arsed with this. I don't have any links because i'm not here to join anyone's little tea party, i'm here to find some sick new music. I'm not givin anyone my facebook cuz i'm not here to make "friends" with someone i've never met (my mummy told me that was baaaaaad lol) Just wanted to enjoy the scene and find some new mixes to chill to. What's wrong with that?

p5yi6.jpg

man am i gonna have to ban you lot...jeezuz!!

stop bitching and moaning

Haha... sorry bruv... just dont understand why some people use the internet to dispense so much hate... if we think someones good we're allowed to say so... no need for some to get so abusive

Dirtybassline and 'that girl-lol' MC Glaiser or wateva it is, you are all Slugz and the fact your talking to each other (talking to urself) puts your mental insanity into question.

Stop being a dick.

So long as you're happy mate... how exactly can me an Glaistar be slugz???

Ask the Mods to check our ISP number or whatever u nerds call it if you need to be so anal

erm...internet cafes. friends houses...its not hard to sign up from a different IP.

Dont play dumb!

I read the first page and cant be bothered to read anymore, do you think people on here are stupid?? You did this last time in the Kam mix challenge, you created alias and voted for yourself as well as bigging up yourself. Mate you are a fucking mug. You ain't fooling anyone...

erm...internet cafes. friends houses...its not hard to sign up from a different IP.

Dont play dumb!

im posting this from work mate... if u think im quick enough to run to an internet cafe and logg on a Glaistar from a different IP then youre giving me far too much credit... honestly bruv just trying to give respect to someone ive met n think is good at what he does... no need to get so offended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom