DJ/Producer New to the forum

JRG

Eat, Sleep and Breakbeats
Ez all

Thought I would venture out and join a few new forums in the hope to bring my music to a wider audience...I am a 25 (DJ/Producer) and from North west (UK) but now live in Canada..

www.myspace.com/jrguk this is me...

I have a couple of tracks recently out here.. http://www.mp3-heaven.org/index.php?cmd=..album&album=48 couple of remixes I did for an outfit called Dub native the track will also be going up on i tunes in the next day or so...I did a dubstep remix just for a bit of fun and a dnb one also for all you peeps that like your beats rollin..The tracks also feat beautful vocal talents from Erin..
So If you like what you hear don't be shy to show support.. even if it means just copying the link and info and letting your peeps know..

There are also a few mixes in the blogs on there.. some elctro house mixes as I like to switch it up every now and then as I think too much of any one thing can bore easily.. lol
There are also a couple of DNB mixes if you like to hear nothing but fresh dubs then they are the one for you guys.. They also feature quite a bit of my own work..so hope you like..

Please feel free to add me on aim juniorjungleg or on my space I am a friendly enough geeza.. :)

hope your all well...

Back
Top Bottom