DJ Mish Mash - 3 Decks, Loads Of Vinyl and a Video Camera

THIS WAS FUCKING HENCH !! very enjoyable watch / listen - think its great you have a live video to the mix aswell, really smart idea, i might just use it
muhahahaha :P

Got a really great set up by the looks of it, im not a fan of those fader things but what ever works for you is cool, and are you in a shed ?

The intro was perfect, keep wanting to buy 'All Aboard' but dont want kill it, and when i heard '4 days' coming in i got really excited
Just rolled from there really, was great to see how you use the pitch control (iv kinda stopped using vinyl abit now - cant afford it)
I thought the ending part was my favourite, from about 'The Shadow Knows' and iv never heard anyone use 'Decoy' before apart from myself, and iv actually done the mix with 'I Feel U' before, so that made me chuckle, they fit really well with each other..
'Loose Ends' >> 'Marka' sounded wicked, then with Rockwell tease was sweet, and then the 'The Drone' near the end just ended things on a high for me.
Very enjoyable mix, will certainly check you out in the future.

THIS WAS FUCKING HENCH !! very enjoyable watch / listen - think its great you have a live video to the mix aswell, really smart idea, i might just use it
muhahahaha :P

Got a really great set up by the looks of it, im not a fan of those fader things but what ever works for you is cool, and are you in a shed ?

The intro was perfect, keep wanting to buy 'All Aboard' but dont want kill it, and when i heard '4 days' coming in i got really excited
Just rolled from there really, was great to see how you use the pitch control (iv kinda stopped using vinyl abit now - cant afford it)
I thought the ending part was my favourite, from about 'The Shadow Knows' and iv never heard anyone use 'Decoy' before apart from myself, and iv actually done the mix with 'I Feel U' before, so that made me chuckle, they fit really well with each other..
'Loose Ends' >> 'Marka' sounded wicked, then with Rockwell tease was sweet, and then the 'The Drone' near the end just ended things on a high for me.
Very enjoyable mix, will certainly check you out in the future.

Woah cheers!
I only just got decoy and it is such a tune so that had to get thrown in!
Decoy >>> I Feel U... as they say, great minds think alike!

And ye lol all my dj stuff is in a shed in my garden. Its well good cos my neighbours are an old folks home that never complain about the noise

Last edited:
bump8.jpg

Any more for any MOOOOOAAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!!!...?

Back
Top Bottom