DJ Fresh- Heavyweight remixed by....

maan.. loved benny when he made awsum ragga tunes like "turn down the lights" or "cryin out" and "battlefield"... so sorry that he went all dubstep..

BECAUSE HE AND ZERO G COMBO IN THE DUBSTEP SCENE IS DANGEROUS ...HES LIKE TOP BOY IN THE DUBSTEP SCENE IMO

ID MUCH RATHER LISTEN TO HIS DUBSTEP THEN HIS DRUM N BASS..GAME OF DEATH , TURN DOWN DA LIGHTS & NECK BRECKER ARE THE ONLY GOOD TUNES HIS MADE WERES AS DUBSTEP ALL HIS TUNES ARE BRUTAL

AS FOR THIS TUNE SOME1 SENT ME IT THE OTHER DAY I DONT THINK ITS THAT BAD NOTHING COMPARES TO THE ORIGINAL THOUGH

BECAUSE HE AND ZERO G COMBO IN THE DUBSTEP SCENE IS DANGEROUS ...HES LIKE TOP BOY IN THE DUBSTEP SCENE IMO

ID MUCH RATHER LISTEN TO HIS DUBSTEP THEN HIS DRUM N BASS..GAME OF DEATH , TURN DOWN DA LIGHTS & NECK BRECKER ARE THE ONLY GOOD TUNES HIS MADE WERES AS DUBSTEP ALL HIS TUNES ARE BRUTAL

AS FOR THIS TUNE SOME1 SENT ME IT THE OTHER DAY I DONT THINK ITS THAT BAD NOTHING COMPARES TO THE ORIGINAL THOUGH

What about Lockdown/stealth & Bang Bang which he made under his Soundclash alias

people are jumpin on the bandwagon not liking this
a heavyweight remix wont ever be as god as the original
but this is still a good tune

Any remix of this will always be outshone by the org......whether it's dnb or dubstep. He had bollox doin it, but not for me. Agree w/Nifty.....Benny Page shud do more dnb. Peace.

What about stayin off capslock for a while?

Utter shit.

Should this thread not be over at www.dubstepforum.co.uk?

Do you reckon they talk about drum n' bass over there?

This was posted about in the UK underground section first hence me posting the link earlier in the thread hinting to the OP of a double post.

this is dnbforum

Which has a UK underground section that includes discussion about Dubstep among other genres!

http://dnbforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=50

I've heard that if you play "true romance" at 33 it is the best dubstep tune ever made*

@mr g, when can you send that thing over to me that we were chatting about?

*Yes I am taking the piss.

Back
Top Bottom