DJ AKRO - THE 3 DECK MASSACRE

Really enjoyed this matey, flowing very slickly and despite the amount of jump-up in it I proper got into it. Eqing was near enough spot on and you cueing is insane. Good all round mix mate, downloading previous ones by you so looking forward to the next installment.

Chunder in my mouth at some of them mixes. Large one cuz. Safe!

Really enjoyed this matey, flowing very slickly and despite the amount of jump-up in it I proper got into it. Eqing was near enough spot on and you cueing is insane. Good all round mix mate, downloading previous ones by you so looking forward to the next installment.

its not always about the tune selection, its how well the mix was mixed.

props for the comment

im thinkin about throwing together a fresh mix for the holidays

if anyone has any requests, now is the time :D

to the producers in the house: if you want me to use any of ur tunes just drop me a line

ez

Last edited:
mix was ill bruv, felt like alot longer then 31minz with all the tunes droppin left right n centre :thumbsup: good work

if i got my new tune done soon i'll send it over see if its suitable for the next mix ;)

safe

mix was ill bruv, felt like alot longer then 31minz with all the tunes droppin left right n centre :thumbsup: good work

if i got my new tune done soon i'll send it over see if its suitable for the next mix ;)

safe

mate both your mixes are absolutley sick! u need 2 play in the UK at some point! big up the 3 deck mix ups!

listened to hit 3 times smashed it fella!

cheers AKRO massive man

Finally checking this. 10 mins in and well impressed man big up!

hella nasty, good looks

fucking sick man! those dubs are nasty!

Lovin it! wicked little mix! :not_worth

props to everyone of you :1:

over 550 downloads!!

wow, wasnt expecting that in a month

thanks to everyone whos checked it and passed it on. i appreciate it

i just got a new recording wire so expect a new mixdown before the new year

Back
Top Bottom