DJ Akro - 3 Deck Promo Mix

how is it your only 20 and you got one of the best set ups possible, have u been rinsing for a while? i swear those decks cost soooo much more than mk2s and you have three of them! riddle me that?

sick mix by the way, mash up`s the word!

listened to this last night mate.
good to see you posting mixes again, i was starting to wonder when id get another mental 3 deck mix!!
gotta be totally honest I prefer your older mixes as they more pure filth all the way through, this is going to appeal more to the masses and shows you have diversity in the styles you mix.
still a mix that will be stayin on the hd, got some serious skills man big up!

how is it your only 20 and you got one of the best set ups possible, have u been rinsing for a while? i swear those decks cost soooo much more than mk2s and you have three of them! riddle me that?

sick mix by the way, mash up`s the word!

ive spent a killing on my set up lol. lots of long hours and big visa bills lol. my set up is like what u see in a club, so it pays off when i get to play out ;)

listened to this last night mate.
good to see you posting mixes again, i was starting to wonder when id get another mental 3 deck mix!!
gotta be totally honest I prefer your older mixes as they more pure filth all the way through, this is going to appeal more to the masses and shows you have diversity in the styles you mix.
still a mix that will be stayin on the hd, got some serious skills man big up!

you hit the nail on the head there mate. i was trying to make a mix that would appeal to everyone, not just the jump up heads. its got some diversity -- jump up, liquid, old school, hiphop, and dubstep.

thx for the comments gents.

to be honest mate thats even better than club standard apart from maybe having an allen &heath but most clubs in brighton anyway have mk2s, i dont know anywhere with those sweet things!

thats an old pic of the set up. theres 2 pioneer cdjs that have been added ;) that mixer isnt mine either lol, i have a shitty djm500.

id love to hear some feedback on the mix tho when uve had a listen.

I was pretty impressed by the skills shown in the mix.. Although the style wasn't exactly too my liking, too many cheesy vocals.

I would really like to hear a techy style three deck mix from you, stuff like spor, teebee etc.

You obviously have excellent skills on the decks, look forward to further mixes. Big ups.

Just putting together a three deck mix myself. Should be up by christmas im hoping. :teeth:

omfg whata mix, loved the way you mixed it up man. not a big fan ov dubstep so not really into mixing dubstep wit dnb but you made it work well. couldnt fault you on anything as usual. christmas difinately came early for me. first and last mix were bangin. thanks akro, youve made my day.

omfg whata mix, loved the way you mixed it up man. not a big fan ov dubstep so not really into mixing dubstep wit dnb but you made it work well. couldnt fault you on anything as usual. christmas definately came early. first mix and last mix were sick. cheerz akro youve made my day.

mmmm looks like a real christmas treat, il let you know what my thoughts are once ive had a boogle

2bh man, it seems a bit smashed together for me

Selection on the hip hop stuff not really my cup of tea either

prefer your previous mixes to this for sure

Back
Top Bottom