Dirty Beat Blog - Please check my blog for DnB Mixes & Free Tunes

Hey everyone.

On August 8, Blogger removed Dirty Beat Blog. From time to time some of my blog posts were reported and taken down. Eventually Blogger decided to remove my blog because of these. I'm really not sure how much detail I should go into here, but if you have any questions feel free to ask and I'll answer them to the best of my ability. At this time there are no plans to continue the blog in the future.

I want to sincerely thank everyone who supported Dirty Beat Blog and made the time I put into it always feel worthwhile. These include the many different people who contributed to the process in many different ways, helping me share the music I love with others. I'm extremely grateful to all of you. I'm sure we all are appreciative of the DJs and producers who provided the great music that I posted on the blog.

I feel like I should end this post by saying something deep, meaningful, yet also humorous to make the occasion not seem too depressing but the appropriate words seem to escape me. Balls.

Thanks again, long live DnB, and goodbye from Dirty Beat Blog.
grin_slayer.gif

Back
Top Bottom