Dimension - UK

Fair enough.

Brings the question on how could we know for certain that Dimension was inspired by Lynx? Food for thought.

Of course, we couldn't say that for certain that he was -but in terms of timing ((including how recently dimension has appeared on the scene) though this doesn't discount the fact he may have of course, never heard bobby says)) it would seem highly feasible that he may have been.

i think your statement is bland. you act like there is only black and white, would've never thought that of you

It's not that deep mate - relax, get off the internet and stop being such a sensitive soul Markus

Plus my point still stands - Neurofunk is fucking boring in its current state. Even those who make it show a sense of self awareness and state the same.

I really really like this tune!

Hadn't heard the Lynx thing before and yeah the groove is slightly similar but there are hundreds of oldschool records that have that same kind of shuffling four four feel to them.

lol at this topic. how cool is it that this tune has already become an underground classic. love it that it's on ukf so all the kids get to know jungle. absolute tune

Don't know if you can call this an underground classic when it's in like every set for the past 6 months. But hey, it's a good tune.

Don't know if you can call this an underground classic when it's in like every set for the past 6 months. But hey, it's a good tune.
you're right. i used the word because the tune has got an underground feel to it

Really like it still but after a few weeks I went back to playing this instead:

(although mixing the Runnins bootleg into UK is a fun thing to do as well)

Back
Top Bottom