Dillinja should release more tunez

• Thread starter Deleted member 23164
  • Start date
if i was dilly, i would well keep am all under me hat...everyone is fuckin deadly, the man is easily my fav producer, and i am not arsed that he dont realease em all, that way, they dont get rinsed by every man and his dog thus me not gettin tired of em....ever.

i just thought Dillinja wasnt releasing anything due to 'vinyl not selling'
i dont blame him, his tunes are mega, n he must put alot of work into his bangers
part from Shinners that tune makes me cringe

vinyl is what supports the dnb scene i dont see why you wouldnt release your best tracks on it....fucking hate mp3's because it makes producers fuck over all the vinyphiles

soo pissed its digital only right now lol

So much better than shiners.
Fucking awful release.
Plus.
Even if i wanted an MP3 of it, i can't find it anywhere.

Which i don't 2bh. because the only use i'd have for it is to stick it on repeat and cry into my pillow reminding myself that only the big boys can have dubplates of it and i can't :(:(:(:(:(

/Whine

Electric boogie. 96 thing and Life are my favourites. I do think that shiners. is monkey toss though that and the sound that sub zero does.

On hypes essential mix after mosquito he drops an absolute stinker from Sub Zero think it's called motion. Really good drop then ruins it With these shit stabby screeches.

Back
Top Bottom