DEXCELL MARCH 09 3 DECK MAD MODERATOR MIX!!!!

WOAH! 65 downloads already! Massive thanks to everyone who has grabbed this mix so far!! You guys make mixing worthwhile!!!! Big ups!

oh adam,
i listened to this and you know what.
props to you, usually in a set i get bored after a while
you know how to keep your listener interested.
loads of tunes i liked and loads of tunes i hadnt heard.
was nice to listen to, i will rinse this out this week for sure.

cant wait for the next one :)

smartz mon frere this was simply stunning! it had everything i like about a 3 deck mix. not over the top, just enough little cheeky teasers and i love the way you rolled out some tunes and brought the next one in.

oh, and peer pressure > trademark > by the way.

probably one of the best mixes i've heard on here. i was kinda expecting it to happen, but i didn't expect it to sound that good. that's the kind of mix i'm striving to achieve; comming out of one tune then dropping 2 breakdowns together.

bliss.

oh adam,
i listened to this and you know what.
props to you, usually in a set i get bored after a while
you know how to keep your listener interested.
loads of tunes i liked and loads of tunes i hadnt heard.
was nice to listen to, i will rinse this out this week for sure.

cant wait for the next one :)

Thanks Chloe! Glad you enjoyed it mate. The next one will be soon-ish. I'm buying myself a CD deck this weekend, so expect the next one to have lots of Dexcell dubs in it, plus a few more dubs from other awesome producers!

smartz mon frere this was simply stunning! it had everything i like about a 3 deck mix. not over the top, just enough little cheeky teasers and i love the way you rolled out some tunes and brought the next one in.

oh, and peer pressure > trademark > by the way.

probably one of the best mixes i've heard on here. i was kinda expecting it to happen, but i didn't expect it to sound that good. that's the kind of mix i'm striving to achieve; comming out of one tune then dropping 2 breakdowns together.

bliss.

Big up Rhys! Many braps for the kind words mate. It means a lot! Keep rinsing those 3 deck mixes mate and all will fall into place. Did you record your show from Force, as I'd like to hear it, as I was working at the time you were playing.

errrrrmmm....yeahhhhhhh. we did record....

we had a few technicals though. when i say technicals i mean us fucking around with the filters too much... heh.
and the 3rd deck was a little quiter in places. but we got the set up sorted now so should be good to roll from here on in! you can expect some live audio soon, very soon :)

Listened to this today at work, fucking nice man.
biiig choons, fucking lush mixing... really loved it all. (y)
marry me?! :teeth:

Thanks for the comments Marn ;) Glad that you enjoyed this mix. I'm pretty happy with it. And in answer to your question, you'l have to wait and see hahahha :teeth:

Ez $marts!

Rolled this out in the car on the way to work mate, was outstanding. Perfect mix of tunes and everything fitted together perfectly, loved all the teases as well.

Specially liked this bit

Noisia - Diplodocus
Xample & Lomax - Contra
>>Culture Shock - Vice Chase
Shy FX & T Power - Everyday (Chase & Status RMX)

Keep it up man, and let me know when there are more!

Peace!!

Ez $marts!

Rolled this out in the car on the way to work mate, was outstanding. Perfect mix of tunes and everything fitted together perfectly, loved all the teases as well.

Specially liked this bit

Noisia - Diplodocus
Xample & Lomax - Contra
>>Culture Shock - Vice Chase
Shy FX & T Power - Everyday (Chase & Status RMX)

Keep it up man, and let me know when there are more!

Peace!!

Nice one Matty!!!! I will keep you in the loop mang! Big ups for listening!

Nice mix smarty, sweet t/l (y)

Maximum respect Welshy! Thanks for grabbing mate!!!

credit where credit is due!

massive mix mate! nice skills, flawless mixing!
made my first hour at work entertaining!
keep up the gd work, cant wait for the next installment!

credit where credit is due!

massive mix mate! nice skills, flawless mixing!
made my first hour at work entertaining!
keep up the gd work, cant wait for the next installment!

Cheers for the kind comments Teddy. Really good to know it kept you going at work!! Big ups!

Back
Top Bottom