DEXCELL MARCH 09 3 DECK MAD MODERATOR MIX!!!!

Ohhhhh this is sick! Always love your selection, nice to hear some older songs in this mix. Tight tight tight beatmatching like always. Very nice!

ohh dear what a sick mix.. makes me wana just give up mixin to be fair haha.
beatmatchin was flawless even with beatless breakdowns n stuff.
tune selection was spot on, so so sick!! liked the somehting special mixes specially!
hurry n do another man!!

Ohhhhh this is sick! Always love your selection, nice to hear some older songs in this mix. Tight tight tight beatmatching like always. Very nice!

Thanks Bouds! Many braps!! :)

ohh dear what a sick mix.. makes me wana just give up mixin to be fair haha.
beatmatchin was flawless even with beatless breakdowns n stuff.
tune selection was spot on, so so sick!! liked the somehting special mixes specially!
hurry n do another man!!

Big ups for the kind comments Evez. I'll be doing another very soon!! Nice one!!! :respekt:

jsut had a listen! love it :D

Wicked, glad you liked it!!

$marty huge ups on this mix man, its tight and the selection is spot on. i mean spot on to the point where I was thinking i hope a tune drops at the end of this sequence and then BANG lol.
one tiny bit of critique would be that a couple of mixes seem to jump in the mix out of nowhere. it dont sound bad but if you say brought the treble in on its own for couple of secs before then faded the tune in over last few beats would sound that little bit more polished.
its very very very nit-picky but its the only thing that stood out - this mix is spot on!

$marty huge ups on this mix man, its tight and the selection is spot on. i mean spot on to the point where I was thinking i hope a tune drops at the end of this sequence and then BANG lol.
one tiny bit of critique would be that a couple of mixes seem to jump in the mix out of nowhere. it dont sound bad but if you say brought the treble in on its own for couple of secs before then faded the tune in over last few beats would sound that little bit more polished.
its very very very nit-picky but its the only thing that stood out - this mix is spot on!

Big ups for the honest feedback mate!!

Back
Top Bottom