DevZ - I Need You [Dubstep] ... EQ Tweaked! :)

I like it man. The snare sounds a little isolated, a bit light maybe, a bit of a tap instead of a whack lol. I think I found the gap between the higher and lower action a bit ....dunno how to put it. Like the higher stuff out punched the lower stuff, lightened the over-all feel.
Still....(y)

yeh i see what u mean by the snare..thats just EQ right? or you think i need to layer another snare with some low end or something?

n i understand what ur saying about it being quite high end...in my previous tracks i had 2 much low end so on ipod headphones n stereos u could barely hear the bass, looks like ive gone the other way lol...

whats the drop like? the synths used for the drop good or are they weak?

thanks for the feedback mate!

The intro reminds me of an old Amiga game, but it works well. I like the use of vocals. I agree with Subprime, the actual patterns of your drums are spot on but they just need a bit more weight behind them! Try layering another snare underneath, maybe cut off the tail of it so it's short and snappy to help give it a bit more punch. Also maybe try some subtle compression on your kick to help it punch through the mix a little more.

Apart from that tho mate this has got some serious potential

that drop fuckin kills it!

u just need to work on the over all technique.

snare sounds too... heavy? doesnt seem to fit the mix. mybe u need something a bit more rim shotty for the intro. it works ok after the drop.

give the bass a little more low end zzzzzzz. punch at about 200-300?

good stuff bruv!

Back
Top Bottom