Definitions... Always difficult. So, check this idea. Thoughts?

3530nh.jpg

This thread - is going places

---------- Post added at 14:14 ---------- Previous post was at 14:12 ----------

JReilly and PrettyHerb

you both need to sit under the peace tree and share a special cigarette so you can chill out. We are all brothers here. Sometimes somebody is coming across pretentious, but it happens, its the name of the game to be the bigger man and ignore it.

Why are you so hostile bro? .

Cause I'm not ur bro. Then just don't reply if it doesn't interest u mate.

---------- Post added at 15:19 ---------- Previous post was at 15:17 ----------

3530nh.jpg

JReilly and PrettyHerb

you both need to sit under the peace tree and share a special cigarette so you can chill out. We are all brothers here. Sometimes somebody is coming across pretentious, but it happens, its the name of the game to be the bigger man and ignore it.

Come over here so we can share that special cigarette, was just about to light it up. You seem to be chill ;)

3530nh.jpg

JReilly and PrettyHerb

I feel you bro,

I have no harsh feelings towards prettyherb, it's all love (and banter) on my part.

There is nothing wrong with a healthy difference of opinion though, and I am happy to contribute in building a dnb production jargon buster if it's done the right way, And IMO this isn't the right way to go about it.

But feel free to disagree.

Back
Top Bottom