deadaelus...

deadaelus

Laughter in the Slaughter
VIP Junglist
I have been posting off & on this site for quite some time. I am a 24 year old man from the icy plains of saskatoon, Canada. I have been an avid DnB head since around 1999. I support the DnB scene by BUYING VINYL, so you might imagine i do not have a CD player. My styles of choice would be focus on the more deep and dark edge of DnB, i enjoy the sounds of Neuro, Liquid, and Dub.

I am always up for a chat about DnB current or historical, dont hesitate to message me up and chat about anything related to DnB>>>

Nice to meet you all...

deadaelus

deadaelus said:
I have been posting off & on this site for quite some time. I am a 24 year old man from the icy plains of saskatoon, Canada. I have been an avid DnB head since around 1999. I support the DnB scene by BUYING VINYL, so you might imagine i do not have a CD player. My styles of choice would be focus on the more deep and dark edge of DnB, i enjoy the sounds of Neuro, Liquid, and Dub.

I am always up for a chat about DnB current or historical, dont hesitate to message me up and chat about anything related to DnB>>>

Nice to meet you all...

deadaelus

I love you already!!! Why can't all D+B headz be like you!!
It is a refreshing thing (in this world of kazaa soulseek etc) that someone actually enjoys and supports good ole fashioned record labels instead of mp3 etc!!!
Big up yaself and enough love bro!!

Back
Top Bottom