Votes: 6 60.0%
  • One of the dudes from AI

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Your mom

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Dave Benson Phillips

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Is that not the whole point of creating a new alias?

Yeah, but then again all the suggestions above would make sense. Maybe I explained myself wrong, I mean it lacks anything that would connect it to his sound and/or style of production, layering etc.. After all, he's done some liquidy/deeper tunes like Smooth or Deep Space and nothing from Dawn Wall sounds remotely close to those.

Yeah, but then again all the suggestions above would make sense. Maybe I explained myself wrong, I mean it lacks anything that would connect it to his sound and/or style of production, layering etc.. After all, he's done some liquidy/deeper tunes like Smooth or Deep Space and nothing from Dawn Wall sounds remotely close to those.

Hmm yeh. 2 very old tracks though, a good 5 years old

Hmm yeh. 2 very old tracks though, a good 5 years old

True, though technically speaking Alix Perez did his last proper liquid tunes on his 1984 album (maybe with an exception of Playing Games), liquid tunes from Lomax are at least as old, maybe even older (Shortlist was a dub since 2009 or so). From the suggestions above, only Original Sin did some liquidy tunes recently.

True, though technically speaking Alix Perez did his last proper liquid tunes on his 1984 album (maybe with an exception of Playing Games), liquid tunes from Lomax are at least as old, maybe even older (Shortlist was a dub since 2009 or so). From the suggestions above, only Original Sin did some liquidy tunes recently.

I wander if we will ever find out...

It'd also be a bit redundant to have Dawn Wall & Artificial Intelligence listed as the artist for Between The Sheets.

unless they were trying to throw you off the trail ha ha.... i think its Ulterior Motive. The fourth wall.....dawn wall....u see where im going.

Back
Top Bottom