Votes: 6 60.0%
  • One of the dudes from AI

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Your mom

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Dave Benson Phillips

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
the only thing with it being kimyan is that they said it was a new producer that some older producers where helping out. I don't feel as if Kimyan needed any help with producing and he had already established his own sound and with ties to med school and BMT I don't really see the need to do this. Having said that JMZ does make a very good argument for why Kimyan could be in it....defenetely better than just I will eat my own shit if kimyan has anything to do with this :teeth:
Fucksake, you guys are pulling me back into this crap. I didn't only say I'll eat my own shit though — I have explained why in the past.

If I take you all back to the beginning, it was said that Dawn Wall was an established producer (I think they were labelled as one of the UK's hottest dnb acts) that was making a bit of a comeback except going more underground. Dawn Wall's Facebook said "Just when you thought I was done".

Definitely not Kimyan Law then, even from the beginning when we had fuck all clues. He's not one of and has never been one of the UK's hottest dnb acts and he has never been 'mainstream'. I also can't see someone like Kimyan Law making dnb like Dawn Wall if his own sound is already infinitely better and funkier. Why would anyone make worse music and act like it's the second coming?

Also, Kimyan Law's social media reads like a guy who has very good English but doesn't speak it as his first language, like it's a just a little off. Dawn Wall's social media posts seem more like a native English speaker or at least someone who has been around for a while.

Fucksake, you guys are pulling me back into this crap. I didn't only say I'll eat my own shit though — I have explained why in the past.

If I take you all back to the beginning, it was said that Dawn Wall was an established producer (I think they were labelled as one of the UK's hottest dnb acts) that was making a bit of a comeback except going more underground. Dawn Wall's Facebook said "Just when you thought I was done".

Definitely not Kimyan Law then, even from the beginning when we had fuck all clues. He's not one of and has never been one of the UK's hottest dnb acts and he has never been 'mainstream'. I also can't see someone like Kimyan Law making dnb like Dawn Wall if his own sound is already infinitely better and funkier. Why would anyone make worse music and act like it's the second coming?

Also, Kimyan Law's social media reads like a guy who has very good English but doesn't speak it as his first language, like it's a just a little off. Dawn Wall's social media posts seem more like a native English speaker or at least someone who has been around for a while.

Far more logical than @jmzmaloney s ramblings about blood diamonds and sampling conspiracies ( :teeth: )

I think it's Kimyan Law....

@jmzmaloney it's definitely not Kimyan Law. Who would even think that.

Yeah I know, I realise now, Ive been wrong all along, gunna concede defeat. Turns out its this guy, easy mistake to make

the-get-down-shaolin-ezekiel-2.jpg

@jmzmaloney I cannot wait to hear the theory about a generic wooden xylophone and how being named ember is in relation to the fact that The Congo was known as the heart of africa, and we all know hearts are warm, like embers -that makes it kimyan law :teeth:

EDIT: shouts to mixmag name dropping our 27 pages of utter bollocks as a helpful promo tool

Dawn Wall's Facebook said "Just when you thought I was done".

When was this posted? It might be Fresh then.

"The identity (or identities) of Dawn Wall is wanted so much, there's a thread on DNB Forum called 'Dawn Wall Sweepstake'. The guessing game's been going on for over a year now, with names like Alix Perez, Lenzman, Camo & Krooked and Loadstar being thrown into the mix.
Whoever it is, they're making some super lush drum 'n' bass filled with illustrious melodies and angelic vocals."

Fucking lol

Last edited:
So Dawn Wall are the special guest and the skankandbass event at the end of September. Will they wear a mask? Will they actually be singular?

Also, today I will partially support Maloneys wild theories.

AI's cover photo has a DW type artwork, even if they didn't do it themselves, but is it a sign i hear you ask? They also have a release on Integral, will there be a bit reveal?

https://www.facebook.com/Artificialintelligenceuk/

Alternatively, it's now dragged on too long, i'm losing interest.

Random Friday guess - not enough girls in the list of potentials (none actually)
DJ Emma G, MC Tali, Kimyan Law and possibly either Sub Focus or Rob Swire

Dawn Wall only follow 5 other people on Soundcloud.
Phil Tangent
Marcus Intalex Soul:r HQ
Metalheadz
Integral
Artificial Intelligence

Even before I noticed that I had my money on Phil and one/both of the AI guys based on sound alone, no 'commercial artist returning to the underground' clue faff.

Back
Top Bottom