Votes: 6 60.0%
  • One of the dudes from AI

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Your mom

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Dave Benson Phillips

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Dude, the thread is 25 pages deep, you realise how catastrophically embarrassing for the forums reputation it would be if we stopped now, the only thing that would come close is the Americans pulling out of Vietnam

In that case... Flock of Seaguls is Dawn Wall!?

Also saying two artists are the same under one alias because they sampled Nils Frahm is like saying that everyone that sampled the Amen Break is the same artist.

Blood Diamond is the best thing "they" have done for me, very good...

The rest is airy fairy, pseudo liquid poofstep, for beard-stroking queers with no prominent genitalia & a poor grasp of the female anatomy.

:drevil:

Be prepared to eat your own shit. Check it http://www.whosampled.com/Dawn-Wall/ . Check TL, first 2 tunes in this pre Dawn Wall Kimyan Law mix, Nils Frahm tune is on the same album as the one sampled . You want seasoning with that?
Not even a chance. As Encounter said, it's not uncommon to sample Nils Frahm.

Just look at their social media posting style. So different they couldn't even be the same person.

marquee.pl

the only thing with it being kimyan is that they said it was a new producer that some older producers where helping out. I don't feel as if Kimyan needed any help with producing and he had already established his own sound and with ties to med school and BMT I don't really see the need to do this. Having said that JMZ does make a very good argument for why Kimyan could be in it....defenetely better than just I will eat my own shit if kimyan has anything to do with this :teeth:

Not even a chance. As Encounter said, it's not uncommon to sample Nils Frahm.

Just look at their social media posting style. So different they couldn't even be the same person.

So the artwork fits, the production methods, instruments, African rhythms all fit, what AI have said in interviews fit, subject matter of tune names, bloody beach fruity beer tattoo armed photo, a mix with with sampled artists on. But theres not even a slight chance it can be him?

Gotta make a confession, Dawn Wall is actually me, why else do you guys think I made the thread, I needed my music to go big! :teeth:

Back
Top Bottom