Dubstep [Dark Techno, Dungeon Dubstep] DaTilt's Journey Through Time & Space

DaTilt

A journey into the 4th dimension of sound. This is a mixture of bangin' dark techno developing into some dark dubstep brilliance at the end of this set. All stuff released during the last two months.

1. Ma Spaventi - Insanity
2. Santiago Salazar - Corazon
3. Nautiluss - Zero Gravity
4. Inigo Kennedy - Cathedral
5. Skudge - Haste
6. Alex Coulton - Function
7. Beneath - Texers
8. Biome - Driveway
9. Conforce - Receiver
10. Deepbass - Voyager
11. Barker & Baumecker - Schlang Bang (Third Side Remix)
12. Tripeo - First Trip #1
13. Wax - 50005 (I)
14. A Made Up Sound - Endgame
15. Gingy - Swirlie
16. Spare - Kankle
17. Helix - Drum Track
18. Spare - Spare Room Offence
19. Cluekid - Fossil
20. Kahn - Dread
21. LX One - Losing Control
22. Sleeper - Dark Mutations

i love this mix mate, finally got round to it sorry for the delay. basically know nothing about the vast majority of artists / tracks except for a few, loved what i was hearing tho. cathedral has become an instant favourite in particular. mixing was seamless, and the vibe you were going for is just so on point loving the rolling techno. looking into picking some of these bits now as driveway is one of the only 130 tunes i have! more of the same please

i love this mix mate, finally got round to it sorry for the delay. basically know nothing about the vast majority of artists / tracks except for a few, loved what i was hearing tho. cathedral has become an instant favourite in particular. mixing was seamless, and the vibe you were going for is just so on point loving the rolling techno. looking into picking some of these bits now as driveway is one of the only 130 tunes i have! more of the same please

Thanks a lot for the feedback. Glad u liked it. ;)

Back
Top Bottom