D&B Awards tonight...

blame all the emo fag fuckers who probably voted cos they pretend to love drum&bass when the only people theyve heard of are pendulum and skibadee

Ha ha ha ha ha, so true. I was pretty annoyed at Pendulum winning but alot more people like them that aren't heavily into D&B.

Suprised at Skibba too, I went up & spoke to Eksman before the awards and was like "you're gunna win" and he was like "nah i'm not so sure" which was quite funny after I heard the results.

Benny Page is wicked but he's not breakthrough!

Saying that, it was a good night!!! Shame Friction didn't win anything really :)

Hazard has had loads of tunes that hes produced
cowards beware
machete
killers dont die
mr happy
weston riddim
busted
all of them are banging tunes as well

high contrast has had a few, fuckin farse

High Contrast has had 3 albums and a few mix CD's! He is a producer first, DJ second in my opinion, how can you say he's produced a few?!!!

Not that I don't love Hazard, he's heavy

High Contrast has had 3 albums and a few mix CD's! He is a producer first, DJ second in my opinion, how can you say he's produced a few?!!!

Not that I don't love Hazard, he's heavy

it was a bit biased i know high contrast has produced loads just pissed off hazard didnt win it hahahaha

I was glad to see HC win the producer thing.. should have been Commix IMO but HC did well.. smashed it last year with some wicked tunes an amazing album and some high profile remixes so he deserved it. Yeah hazard and those lot did put out some wicked tunes but cant really see them coming wioth an album that would touch HC’s in terms of quality...

Last edited:
it was a bit biased i know high contrast has produced loads just pissed off hazard didnt win it hahahaha

Ha ha ha fair play, I think Hazard was a proper good candidate for it as well but High Contrast's more high profile, more people know about him now.

i know a lot of people dont like eksman, but if you think that skiba has better lyrics then eks then you gota take a listen to radio shows with him on.

i heard a kool fm set with skiba and fun and all i heard was parrot noises and rewind shouts. then listened to eksman with logan d on cyndicate fm and eksmans lyrics are so sick.

and friction should have come second not hype for best dj.

hype is quality, but everytime ive seen friction the mixes are prefect and tune selection is quality.

the radio station award is a fucking joke.

anyway, thats what happens when anyone can vote....they just guna vote for names that they have heard of.

when i first got back into dnb couple years back i woulda voted for skiba, pendulum probably

i know a lot of people dont like eksman, but if you think that skiba has better lyrics then eks then you gota take a listen to radio shows with him on.

i heard a kool fm set with skiba and fun and all i heard was parrot noises and rewind shouts. then listened to eksman with logan d on cyndicate fm and eksmans lyrics are so sick.

Hit the nail on the head there mate, skibs just makes him self look like a twat i recon screaming and shouting, people pay good money to go to a rave not a fucking zoo, eks just has loads of sick lyrics

Hit the nail on the head there mate, skibs just makes him self look like a twat i recon screaming and shouting, people pay good money to go to a rave not a fucking zoo, eks just has loads of sick lyrics

Ha ha ha fair play. I always didn't really rate Skibba then at Air he was a wanker,took my phone, read it then never did the shout out.
Plus when he picked up his 2 awards he was all up himself. Eksman should have won.

these awards arent for who's the best etc, its who's the most popular, who's got the best advertising or image, i mean, is there anyone that likes dnb that doesnt know who skiba is or who pendulum are? very few. but who cares, everyone knows what they like and dont like.

I love Hazard, and I love High contrast but i'm glad that Hazard came second; High contrast has just got something beautiful about his tunes, something that makes me think straight away 'this tune is High Contrast, it's fucking tight'- His tunes are so far ahead of other people's it's unreal. Saying that, Hazard's sound is pretty distinctive and Machete, Killers Don't die, Mr happy, Busted etc, as well as older tunes like Bubbles and Get the fuck up are sick, but not unique- I could compare him to Dillinja, Friction etc soundwise, but High Contrast, nah too unique:)

That was heavy rave. I cant belive Tonn Piper didnt win best break through MC. Did anyone see Bassman jump off stage and chase that gezzer?

i miss the helterskelter accclerated culture awards up milton keynes.. great days wicked crowd.. ne1 else there?

your 18 yrs old thats y mate.......

im 22 and bin goin raves week in week out for 8 years and nobody smashes a dance like skiba. in the last year no MC has come close to skiba you dont get many MCs turn up to dances what there not even on the flyer and tear it up.

im 22 and bin goin raves week in week out for 8 years and nobody smashes a dance like skiba. in the last year no MC has come close to skiba you dont get many MCs turn up to dances what there not even on the flyer and tear it up.

But also ive seen skiba turn up half hour late, make wierd robot/ dr zoidberg from futurama noises, for 20 minutes and then leave,

but didn't he win for best lyracist, surley eks (and shabba) have much more, and varied chats then skib

Back
Top Bottom