Cylon Recordings Various Artist LP (2013)

Loxy played in Brighton two weekends back and I asked him about it. His response, "very soon."

Sure.

I asked the exact same about a year and a bit ago. His answer was "2 or 3 months". Take it with a pinch of salt. hopefully it is soon though can't wait to get my mits on those tracks

Burning shadows LP took five years to come out, during the course of which it was rewritten and went through several different distros and labels.

Have faith, ST Holdings are gone now, so that's an important first step.

Burning shadows LP took five years to come out, during the course of which it was rewritten and went through several different distros and labels.

ha yeah I was thinking the same thing. bottom line is Loxy just takes toooo long to get records out... at the same time CX Digital cranks stuff out on the regular, kinda weird.

ha yeah I was thinking the same thing. bottom line is Loxy just takes toooo long to get records out... at the same time CX Digital cranks stuff out on the regular, kinda weird.

It's digital. The tunes coming out on CX Digital are all over the place as far as sound quality. He might not even be having them mastered.

I don't understand what the fuck is he waiting for. All the tracks are ready and mastered, people have the folder with the LP since last fucking year... Loxy should speed it up.

I don't understand what the fuck is he waiting for. All the tracks are ready and mastered, people have the folder with the LP since last fucking year... Loxy should speed it up.

While it doesn't help all of us delays aren't always down to the artists. A lot has to do with the distributor, pressing plants etc. It would be nice to see a release though!

So Loxy told me last Friday at Renegade Hardware that the compilation isn't coming on Cylon anymore, thanks to distributor problems...

Instead, it's coming on another label we all know and love. Any guesses? ;)

I am bored so. . . Samurai, Exit, don't tell me CX Digital lol
Sent from my RM-914_eu_italy_283 using Tapatalk

logo.png

22 tunes too.

So wait another LP from Samurai? Bloody hell! Definitely in 2015 then but at least we know if it sheduled on Samurai, it will be released.
Sent from my RM-914_eu_italy_283 using Tapatalk

Chances are though, Loxy has just had enough of fucked ravers coming up to him and asking about the release.

Awaiting Geoff's confirmation.

It will still be Cylon 100%. We are just helping out as we believe in the LP and the label. Yes it's definitely underway, but no big announcements just yet. As soon as it's ready to be announced it will be. Some freshness will be interjected to spice it up...

Once that's completed, we hope to have one of our favourite labels back running steadily like it was always meant to be :)

Back
Top Bottom