Cylon Recordings Various Artist LP (2013)

Still don't understand why on a various artist compilation like this, where (obviously) a limited amount of tunes would get pressed, why you would have 3 Loxy and Resound tunes (including that remix of theirs) out of 8 on the main LP?

probably because it's loxy's label m8

probably because it's loxy's label m8

Sure, he can do what he wants but dBridge only had a couple of his solo productions & a colab on Mosaic 2 out of 24 tunes. Variety is the spice of life!
All the tunes on this are great, just saying that I would have preferred something else to make the pressing rather than that remix for example

Sure, he can do what he wants but dBridge only had a couple of his solo productions & a colab on Mosaic 2 out of 24 tunes. Variety is the spice of life!
All the tunes on this are great, just saying that I would have preferred something else to make the pressing rather than that remix for example

Yeh I sort of agree about the Garlic Boy remix. It's pretty similar to the original, which is already pressed to wax - should've made way for something else.

Thought this goes in here as a couple tunes originally slated for the Cylon LP never ended up coming out...

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Homemade Weapons.
Guess that means it's coming out on Weaponry :2thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom