Cover of Knowledge Mag

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
Think he has a LP coming or something...If only he'd suss that his image detracts from his music....( YES I realise it shouldn't matter, but it obviously does)

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
john b kicks everybody right in the ass, every single tune from warcry and secrets to in-transit and onward. you wouldnt think so but midnight air is a personal favourite of mine.

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Clapples said:
you can see stu's feet in the background after a "session" with john....
OMG :uberlaugh

You funny today missy (y)

logikz said:
john b kicks everybody right in the ass, every single tune from warcry and secrets to in-transit and onward. you wouldnt think so but midnight air is a personal favourite of mine.
:word:

Radius

VIP Junglist
He sure knows his production. Made some killers. . His first track was a techno track he did for his GCSE's.

Radius

VIP Junglist
Jenna Taylor said:

That is more manly I believe
A mate was checkin this out and just pointed out the little sand spheres...has he learnt another skill...laying sand 'egggs' and is that what he's really doin in this photo ????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :outofammo :mkay: :rowley:

mISHKA

VIP Junglist
Haha saw him play in Brighton the other week, Im not really impressed with his latest album tracks but the mans back catalogue is not to be messed with!