Nasty Habits – Shadow Boxing [31 Records]
D Bridge – Inner Disbelief [Exit Recordings]
Jubei – The Path [Ingredients Records]
S.P.Y – Moving In Circles [Soul:R]
Sato – Barn [Ingredients Records]
The Funktion – Direct Order [RUN DNB]
Noisia – Deception [Ram Records]
>> Spinline – Backdoor [Frequency Recordings]

^^ this part was quality mate (y) loved the mix start to finish, just my kinda tuna :gun: 5 stars

Had a listen last night and was very impressed. The mix started out very nice. Really picked up the pace as it went through. EQ'ing was pretty good all the way through & mixing was very tight aswell. Really like the selection aswell, thought it covered a variety of stuff in there. Loads of fresh stuff, with some gd ol' classics. Really need to get that Sonic warfare EP aswell on revolution. That Sunchase tune & the VC & Nocturnal one are massive!
Anyways heavy mix man!

Last edited:
Ez matey,

Just finished listning to this, and im not really sure what to say. Absolutely flawless, usually I try and find something for constructive critisim but I literally couldnt find anything :|
Beatmatching was ridiculously solid, eq'ing was spot on, the whole thing flowed so easily I couldnt tell you when some tunes were even in the mix. Liked the way it started really subtile and built up to the war at the end. Quality mate

These bits inparticular really impressed me

Icicle & Noisia – Driftwood [Shogun Audio]
Spectrasoul Feat. Ben E – Suppresion [Subtitles]
Skynet & Stakka – Logistics [Audio Blueprint]
Alix Perez – State 808 [Shogun Audio]

S.P.Y – A.S.B.O. [Soul:R]
Icicle – Cause [Shogun Audio]
Subwave – I Need You [Hospital Records]

Honestly there was a hell of alot of tunes that I didnt know the name of but loved every single one of them, definately guna be picking some of them up.

Proper deep rolling selection man, the best one if downloaded from you imo, and its guna be getting a hell of a lot more plays!

Respecta selectaa
:rinsed:

Last edited:
^^ this part was quality mate (y) loved the mix start to finish, just my kinda tuna :gun: 5 stars

Thanks mate glad you liked it :)

Had a listen last night and was very impressed. The mix started out very nice. Really picked up the pace as it went through. EQ'ing was pretty good all the way through & mixing was very tight aswell. Really like the selection aswell, thought it covered a variety of stuff in there. Loads of fresh stuff, with some gd ol' classics. Really need to get that Sonic warfare EP aswell on revolution. That Sunchase tune & the VC & Nocturnal one are massive!
Anyways heavy mix man!

Love that sonic warfare EP I managed to get it for the price of a single 12" too :lol: chemical messed the pricing up when it first went up! Thanks for listening mate appreciate the comments (y)

Ez matey,

Just finished listning to this, and im not really sure what to say. Absolutely flawless, usually I try and find something for constructive critisim but I literally couldnt find anything :|
Beatmatching was ridiculously solid, eq'ing was spot on, the whole thing flowed so easily I could tell you when some tunes were even in the mix. Liked the way it started really subtile and built up to the war at the end. Quality mate

These bits inparticular really impressed me

Icicle & Noisia – Driftwood [Shogun Audio]
Spectrasoul Feat. Ben E – Suppresion [Subtitles]
Skynet & Stakka – Logistics [Audio Blueprint]
Alix Perez – State 808 [Shogun Audio]

S.P.Y – A.S.B.O. [Soul:R]
Icicle – Cause [Shogun Audio]
Subwave – I Need You [Hospital Records]

Honestly there was a hell of alot of tunes that I didnt know the name of but loved every single one of them, definately guna be picking some of them up.

Proper deep rolling selection man, the best one if downloaded from you imo, and its guna be getting a hell of a lot more plays!

Respecta selectaa
:rinsed:

:not_worth Big up bro can't complain with feedback like that and so soon after posting it! Humbling comments mate thanks alot :)

Evening Dave

Your mix, sums up the main problem with this chatroom. There are far too many DJ's on here who post their mixes and think they are the dogs bollocks. The sad thing is, they are all the dog's bollocks!! ( How many did I reel in?) :D:DThis is superb, as per and will be rinsed out by many many on here, no doubt over Xmas.

Everytime I come on here, I end up d/l at least 2/3 mixes and they are all top notch. The hard bit, is remembering who I have listened to and leaving the all important feedback. Apologies in advance!!

Hope all is well and you are progressing.

Best Wishes
H.I.

Ez John! Good to hear from you mate hope you're well! Hows the stand up coming along? Hope you like the mix, lots of new bits in there for you to check out.

big up the foof!!!
i agree with nude era this is the best mix ive got from you so far man definitely takin it up a notch in your progression.
Selection was 10/10
Mixing was spot on
An the overall flow of the mix was very well executed!
Many braps!
I too will be rinsing this for a while! :slayer:

cheers for this :) will listen to it on the train tomorow when i venture to london

Nice one hope ya like it!

big up the foof!!!
i agree with nude era this is the best mix ive got from you so far man definitely takin it up a notch in your progression.
Selection was 10/10
Mixing was spot on
An the overall flow of the mix was very well executed!
Many braps!
I too will be rinsing this for a while! :slayer:

Big up sammy! Catch you tomorrow night bro :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom