Controller // December Mix // 2009

Yes Yes! This mix was exactly what I was wanted to hear. Good to hear you went with a lot of relatively unknown stuff. Deep and dark. A couple of slip ups in places but it didn't spoil the vibe whatsoever. As always, enjoyed the mix and looking forward to the next one!

havent got round to listening to this yet mate :( gonna listen to it on the train tomorrow :)

Can't believe I missed this.
Your track selection is 5 stars, pretty excited to listen to it. Good job on getting Operation Index and Eyewitness in there as well, fuckin massive tunes, both of them.
I will listen to this tomorrow and leave some feedback :)

Thanks guys & dolls will try and put something together for the new year. I really appreciate all the downloads and comments everyone big up :)

Really liked the mix mate, thought your track selection was wicked, every track went really, really well into each other, you seem proper on top if it when it came to the eqing as well cause your levelling was wicked.
My one criticism is that on a few mixes it didn't sound completely locked in when you brought faded the tune in. It would go out ever so slightly before getting locked in. I don't doubt your ability to beat match at all as despite this you locked the tunes in really quickly, it was only on the initial fading in of certain tunes. Though I put that down to the speed at which you were mixing, I noticed you'd fade in tune almost as soon as they'd started.
Anyways, I'm blabbering. Fucking wicked mix, and I know I couldn't do better. Hopefully we'll hear some more with tracklists like this as I love the sound you're bringing. Awesome job :)

Really liked the mix mate, thought your track selection was wicked, every track went really, really well into each other, you seem proper on top if it when it came to the eqing as well cause your levelling was wicked.
My one criticism is that on a few mixes it didn't sound completely locked in when you brought faded the tune in. It would go out ever so slightly before getting locked in. I don't doubt your ability to beat match at all as despite this you locked the tunes in really quickly, it was only on the initial fading in of certain tunes. Though I put that down to the speed at which you were mixing, I noticed you'd fade in tune almost as soon as they'd started.
Anyways, I'm blabbering. Fucking wicked mix, and I know I couldn't do better. Hopefully we'll hear some more with tracklists like this as I love the sound you're bringing. Awesome job :)

Serious props for the feedback mate that's wicked. I completely agree with the slips, I get a bit fader happy when mixing as I like to bring tunes in as soon as possible but sometimes im still chasing the pitch when im bringing the tune into the mix. I suppose spending those vital extra few seconds getting it locked will make a world of difference.

Thanks for the kind words though man realy appreciated trust me I get a buzz knowing peeps enjoyed listening to one of my mixes :)

Will be doing more frequent mixes in 2010 at least one a month so i'l keep you posted on what I put up.

thoroughly enjoyed this mate, nice 1!

Safe Alz hope your good bro (y)

2 weeks old.....
im never checking mixes on here anymore... need to browse over when i got time

someone needs to remind me

18 mins onwards is me

love the musical side to the beginning some nice musical ambientness

but im after the brocking out doing this cleaning

Hadn't seem this! Will be downloading this when get home! Seems the perfect mix for New Years day recovery!

Back
Top Bottom