Clean production vs messy/noisey

I wanna share the knowledge as it's all about sharing but I may have to just PM you lol If i post it here it will steer this thread away and if i start a new thread ill just be saturating the forum with another Mixdown thread..... If its at all useful to you then I s'pose we can make a thread about it :/

Go ahead make a thread. If your willing to share techniques then I am gratefully willing to read about them. So are most people.

Go ahead make a thread. If your willing to share techniques then I am gratefully willing to read about them. So are most people.

Lol the way you started that sentance was almost 'Eastwood' like, 'Go ahead punk....make my day' :teeth:

But on a serious tip I've been meaning to do a mixdown thread for a while now. Its a talked about subject and everyones got some insight into how they do their own. Mines all FL based tho....so its a bit racist

I much prefer clinicism (sic). This and over-analysis of tunes mean that, like you, the joy has gone from a lot of the tunes I used to love. I do feel though that my pursuit of the clinical in my own production means I exclude the more ambitious song ideas. I listen to tunes I made 3 years ago and though they are utter shit, they are fun but I can see no situation where I would try the same thing now. Similarly with old tunes I love, I can't see how you would make them with the clinical techniques I aspire to.

Back
Top Bottom