Chilled Rolling Liquid

hi alex, nice track, sound quality with apple headphones is good. i like the laidback vibe and atmosphere, arrangement is also spot on. to my liking i would add more variations in the drum set. the bassline sound is a bit odd, maybe u can find a bit fresher bass sound and add some sound variation to it. also, not knowing what equip. u are using, i suppose master sound quality can be improvd with more EQing and soem effects on simgle channels, as well as transient and maximser on master. good tune that can be even better when complete. :2thumbs: looking forward to your reviews to my tracks in this forum ..

Very nice sounding track. My only feedback would echo the above comments with the idea of more variation. Maybe even something as simple as starting with one kick hit and then half way through doubling the kick at each bar up. Also maybe something like changing the notes mid-way with the choir sound or having a two note sound introduce mid-way. Would just keep the listener interested a little more.

hi alex, nice track, sound quality with apple headphones is good. i like the laidback vibe and atmosphere, arrangement is also spot on. to my liking i would add more variations in the drum set. the bassline sound is a bit odd, maybe u can find a bit fresher bass sound and add some sound variation to it. also, not knowing what equip. u are using, i suppose master sound quality can be improvd with more EQing and soem effects on simgle channels, as well as transient and maximser on master. good tune that can be even better when complete. :2thumbs: looking forward to your reviews to my tracks in this forum ..

Thanks for taking the time to give some feeback! Still some way to go with this one and your advice is much appreciated. Will take it all to note when i fire it up again. Btw i am using logic and a Novation mk2 keyboard. I will check your music now

Very nice sounding track. My only feedback would echo the above comments with the idea of more variation. Maybe even something as simple as starting with one kick hit and then half way through doubling the kick at each bar up. Also maybe something like changing the notes mid-way with the choir sound or having a two note sound introduce mid-way. Would just keep the listener interested a little more.

Appreciate the feedback and agree with you. Thanks for taking the time bro :)

Just uploaded a new one i have been working on - if this is up your street you might like this one too!!!

https://dnbforum.com/threads/impact-so-strong-liquid.190398/

I don't know how long you've been producing but it sounds pretty good to me.
I agree with the feedback above and would try to add some more variation, especially in the drums.
Maybe also try to switch up the notes on the flute(if it's a flute, not sure).

Cheers!

I don't know how long you've been producing but it sounds pretty good to me.
I agree with the feedback above and would try to add some more variation, especially in the drums.
Maybe also try to switch up the notes on the flute(if it's a flute, not sure).

Cheers!

Only a few months but I have been learning off a good mate who is really sick at producing so I am learning alot!

I will switch it up for sure, thanks for taking the time and the kind words bro! :)

Back
Top Bottom