Cheap DJ's that can draw in a crowd

i can draw in a crowd......

i once drew a picture of a donkey when there was at least 50 people around me

no shakey lines or anything

man ive been to that sub club in bratislava...sound was awful in there, coupled with the fact it was filled with neo nazi skinheads and the night was some gabba rave...strange strange place

Serum is very tempting, also considering Dirtyphonics? Expensive you reckon? Wish i had more money right now lol

Defo expensive, but would pull the crowd.. id defo say Heist after seeing him in Manc the other week, really mixed it up. Break/Lynx/Rockwell/Kasra should all pull people
as for cheap... id say Phatasy could be a shout, Propz and Rowney merk the dancefloor! possibly try Nero and Danny Byrd

i should mention i can also draw cats allthough i have yet to try doing it in a crowd situation so might end up with some shakey whiskers

Best value for money DJ ive ever booked was Ray Rampage...absolutely smashed FQ a new hole that night. Need to bring him back to Brighton asap.

Depends what your budget is...As a rough figure a line-up under £300 wont pull a soul in Brighton on a weekday (certain days i would even put a night on), also as you saw last night its not as easy as getting a dj you think will pull a crowd...

I have seen this god knows how many times in Brighton where people book up a night thinking it will kick off but end up feeling so shit because it didnt. Its a small city so i you want to enjoy a birthday that way just structure it for yourself, noone else then you wont be dissapointed.

My wisdom from B-Town :)

Wise words Dave, will consider them especially as you know the dnb scene in brighton right now pretty damn well! Will have a look into it a bit more often, is there some sort of list going around about how much each DJ costs to book or do i have to contact the agencies directly and sort it through there?

Wise words Dave, will consider them especially as you know the dnb scene in brighton right now pretty damn well! Will have a look into it a bit more often, is there some sort of list going around about how much each DJ costs to book or do i have to contact the agencies directly and sort it through there?

i believe that you need to get a quote from agencies

Agencies only, there are a few dj's that will do just first agreements tho. Keep in mind prices of these guys is a private matter...discussing how much you paid for a dj is very bad buisness and frowned upon. I seem to have a tallent to guessing estimated prices but some may do you favours, some will tear you a new overdraft limit, either way its a private matter so keep that in mind when you go through the motions.

Yeah your right ive only been doing this stuff a year and a half but ive been consultant to lots of promotions...the experiance i have already seems invaluble to many, of course if you need anything to do with any of this gimme a should and ill talk u through

Back
Top Bottom