Chase & Status - Video DJ set!

cunning with triple angles, but as others said, not into C+S, and that place looks like its full of fraggles. nice bit clunge around to make up for that though, big up!

I remember there being a wicked video on DNBArena of Friction djing at Ministry of Sound with the camera proper focused on what his hands were doing as he was mixing, I used to love watching when I was learning how to improve my beatmatching skills, was a wicked set too with Ecksman and SP on mic duties!

Was that at the DNBA's 10th Birthday night? Quality set if its the one I'm thinking of

I want Andy C!

Seriously I would pay to be able to closely watch Andy C mix on this, if you got a good view of what he's doing with the decks / mixer as he's mixing it would be like a production masterclass only for djing!

I remember there being a wicked video on DNBArena of Friction djing at Ministry of Sound with the camera proper focused on what his hands were doing as he was mixing, I used to love watching when I was learning how to improve my beatmatching skills, was a wicked set too with Ecksman and SP on mic duties!

http://www.breakbeat.co.uk/dnbtv/watch/dj_marky_dbtv_live_week_23.aspx
:D :D

That bird can't dance for shit!

My Nan is a more erotic dancer than that and she's dead!

The 3rd camera would be better off keeping an eye on the bog wog to make sure he's not dishing out too much aftershave. lol

when I first read the title I thought you meant a video dj set as in the kinda stuff yoda does, not the best set but a good idea for a site, nice one

very nice site, agreed its not the best set..C&S arent very interesting to watch lol!
definetely keeping my eye on it for future stuff

That party rave is little bit gay.When they were here in Czech,there was 2000 people dancing like there was nothing like heart attack.These girls with bad trip shoes... its funny

Get yourself down to matter, and have a 3 camera view of an andy c 2 hour set. That would be sick. Deffo include an angle of 15 teenagers at the front having a "who can get the most handshakes of andy" game, pushing eachother out of the way for 2 hours. Ahah. Love the site mate. Looks promising!

Back
Top Bottom