Chase & Status - Video DJ set!

simonbeattv

Hey DnB forum.... thought you might like this set from Chase & Status...

You can watch it from 3 angles at once! i bloody love these guys... such a great mixture of old school, modern and dubstep vibes...

This website will also soon be releasing sets from Sinden, Roni Size, Layo & Bushwacka and Andy C!

Have a look...

http://www.be-at.tv/#/brands/eden/r...aim-the-dance-floor-opening/chase-and-status/

p.s. I know I'm new to this forum and some people might see this as advertising but its not! We're not making money out of it... Its just something cool that you online DnB heads might enjoy! I'll be around if anyone has any questions please ask Its not just a post and run operation!

Please feel free to send us suggestions for who else you'd like to see on this website...

Thanks!

Simon

I'm a major fan of modernised websites and this is deffo up there with my favourites, good work! Can't see the vids at work but really love the concept of the 3 angles thing, very cool!

Really enjoying this, Although im not the biggest C&S fan, watching up close made it alot more enjoyable, that and seeing the crowds reactions to certain tunes.

Keep it up!

actually enjoyed that, dont rate c&s as a dj that much, he makes big tunes tho.

edit: me n kevdino almost made the same comment, only just noticed that.

I want Andy C!

Seriously I would pay to be able to closely watch Andy C mix on this, if you got a good view of what he's doing with the decks / mixer as he's mixing it would be like a production masterclass only for djing!

I remember there being a wicked video on DNBArena of Friction djing at Ministry of Sound with the camera proper focused on what his hands were doing as he was mixing, I used to love watching when I was learning how to improve my beatmatching skills, was a wicked set too with Ecksman and SP on mic duties!

Back
Top Bottom