Charlie L February Mx 2010

ha a indepth feedback joker dont take it apart to much... the software i use is a lexicon soundcard and audacity so i dunno really how to convert it to an mp3 i just finish the mix click in export and then shove it up on the web

ha a indepth feedback joker dont take it apart to much... the software i use is a lexicon soundcard and audacity so i dunno really how to convert it to an mp3 i just finish the mix click in export and then shove it up on the web

haha i wont slate you dude thats not what im about.. plus slating isn't needed its a great mix

in audacity go into edit >> preferences... there you can choose the quality that audacity exports as.. select 320 =)

cheers motion i'll get that all sorted for teh next mix, i was going to record it later today but with the sudden interest in this one might let it erst for a while and do it for march

cheers motion i'll get that all sorted for teh next mix, i was going to record it later today but with the sudden interest in this one might let it erst for a while and do it for march

yeah man ive got a new mix needing to be recorded,, may as well wait till march like you said

you should throw some of your mixes on soundcloud as well bruv start a archive of all your mixes as such.. nice to be able to stream as well.. just a thought =)

Last edited:
yeah man ive got a new mix needing to be recorded,, may as well wait till march like you said

you should throw some of your mixes on soundcloud as well bruv start a archive of all your mixes as such.. nice to be able to stream as well.. just a thought =)

i do have a soundcloud account which is charlie131 but when i tried to upload another mix on there it just said that i can only have a certain ammount of mintues on my acount and so have to put one up at a time.. feel free to check it out its got lasts months mix on there it think

yeha i dont think i can really be bothered with the whole paying for soundcloud its free on dnbshare and other sites so might just stick to those

@those who have downloaded this mix got any feedback?

a cheers bro thanks for the positive feedback, going to upload another one in a min so check tha shizzle out

Back
Top Bottom