Camo & Krooked - Zeitgeist LP (Hospital)

Sounds like a good and quite varied album. Camo & Krooked has always been a little bit cheesy, maybe excluding that massive EP on Viper, and on Cross The Line it was just waaay to much cheese. With this album they are back to that nice balanced amount cheese that I loved them for before, so this is positive. Not totally sold on it yet, but it is a very positive direction they have chosen with this album.

Last edited:
there aren't even previews for the whole album so just stop judging this from the tidbits available, i am feeling most of the dnb stuff on there and loving you is easy is just vibes aswell

deffo a step in the right direction for them

Sounds like a good and quite varied album. Camo & Krooked has always been a little bit cheesy, maybe excluding that massive EP on Viper, and on Cross The Line it was just waaay to much cheese. With this album they are back to that nice balanced amount cheese that I loved them for before, so this is positive. Not totally sold on it yet, but it is a very positive direction they have chosen with this album.

FTFY :)

Love the album, especially they made each track flow into the next one. Makes the album seem more than just 15 tracks thrown together

Am I the only one who didn't like this shit?

I dunno but I really expected it to be more. Faith: sounded like a 3 min build-up; Vice: Sounded like a disaster, the drop did not deliver on the build-ups promise. Bright synths paired with that weird neuro-y noise that didn't really belong? Nope.

The rest of the tracks are halfway decent but didn't really take me there...

Just had a first listen through the whole thing and overall I'm impressed. Sure there's a few tracks that didn't hit but then few albums are perfect... Love the way the album flows and it's a monumental improvement on their last shitfest of an album. Still can't touch Above & Beyond though!

VERY impressed. Whilst the lack of "filth" was surprising, it was a pleasant surprise. "Loving you is easy" is my favourite, maybe not the best track but they played it at the end of their Global Gathering set and it holds a special place in my heart.

it feels very much like an album and doesnt sound like anyone else out there which is really impressive, I like the direction in which they are going with their sound

only tunes i dont like are rock paper scissors, vice and that collab with lemaitre

in my opinion their best work to date (yes, also considering above & beyond)

Going to have to go against the general consensus here and say I thought the album was rubbish. Out of 15 tracks, there was only 2 I like (All Night and Loving You is Easy), the rest just seem very uninspired. I even liked Cross The Line more than this album, which is amazing considering how good All Night is and how good this album should have been.

I really enjoyed this album and so glad that C&K took a different direction from the dubstep inspired previous album.

Back
Top Bottom