callide:supreme, xample:link to the past HELP!!!

Yeh it's a bit of a dodgy name but in all honesty I don't care what they're called tbh. I'm in danger of getting bored of 'Link To The Past' very soon I reckon.

Do.Need.Now.Plz. Awaiting news...

Yeh it's a bit of a dodgy name but in all honesty I don't care what they're called tbh. I'm in danger of getting bored of 'Link To The Past' very soon I reckon.

Do.Need.Now.Plz. Awaiting news...

Yeah its starting to wear a bit thin now in terms of impact. Friction's mix with that and Friday is militant though

Hi

The following promo has been posted out to you:

Label: Ram Records
Artist: Loadstar (ft. Xample & Lomax)
a side: Link To The Past
aa side: Rapidas

Please let us know if your postal address changes.

Got this email last night.

reason for the name change is obvious, once there lp is out on ram they will most likely achieve some commercial success like Chase & Status and Subfocus did and the name Xample & Lomax is not going to work because of the already established pop artist EXAMPLE. i think Loadstar is a good name and they will do well under it.

Y suddenly change it now tho?
What was wrong with their own seperate names

reason for the name change is obvious, once there lp is out on ram they will most likely achieve some commercial success like Chase & Status and Subfocus did and the name Xample & Lomax is not going to work because of the already established pop artist EXAMPLE. i think Loadstar is a good name and they will do well under it.

;)

Ramm86w - Loadstar - Link to The Past/Rapidas (Just 200 available so very limited quantities per store)

Promos in the shop on Wednesday ;)

Back
Top Bottom