Calibre working on new album

DjTiesticles

VIP Junglist
Bailey got sent a CD with 13 tracks on it. Played one of them which was called Garbage Man on his show last night. No other information is available at this time

He's also heard a rumour that Calibre wants to put out 3 albums this year

I swear Calibre must live in his studio. Talk about prolific

very good news, the tune fabio plays lately is outstanding.. got high hopes for this! :love:

also, calibre and average music in the same sentence :crazy:

3 albums in a year?! Jeeeeez. Sounds like something you say when you're pissed that never materialises lol..

Can't doubt his ability though. As metioned before I hope he doesn't compromise on the quality of his music just to get a few albums out. Although he has had 6/7 albums (think that's right?!) since 2001. That's fantastic for a d&b artist as it is!

I do prefer the melodic, chilled liquid sound Calibre has mastered over the years. So more of that please :)

3 albums in a year?! Jeeeeez. Sounds like something you say when you're pissed that never materialises lol..

Can't doubt his ability though. As metioned before I hope he doesn't compromise on the quality of his music just to get a few albums out. Although he has had 6/7 albums (think that's right?!) since 2001. That's fantastic for a d&b artist as it is!

I do prefer the melodic, chilled liquid sound Calibre has mastered over the years. So more of that please :)

lol yeah man, it's not like he wrote all the material for the albums this year or anything. He probably has enough unreleased material to release 10 albums this year, but just chose the best 30 tracks out of the lot to release.

Calibre = Don everything the guy wants to have out is just pure quality! Looking forward to another slick LP.

lol yeah man, it's not like he wrote all the material for the albums this year or anything. He probably has enough unreleased material to release 10 albums this year, but just chose the best 30 tracks out of the lot to release.

That's a good point mate, didn't think of that

Back
Top Bottom