Calibre Album Launch @ Fabric Tonight

dizzledee

soul muscle
VIP Junglist
Anyone heading down for this?

Will be knocking about with mate from this forum - eskei.

I blend pretty well into a crowd, but my mate is ginger & his girlfriend is very visibly blonde - look out for us if you wanna chat duh-and-buh :D

Most of the heads from this forum that go to Fabbers normally knock about in Room 2; in the corner

Wish I could make it down tonight. Looks like I'm off to the Lightbox doe

Most of the heads from this forum that go to Fabbers normally knock about in Room 2; in the corner

Wish I could make it down tonight. Looks like I'm off to the Lightbox doe

Yeah I've heard brilliant things about the room 2 system, shame Taxman blew it up last time I ventured down...

Need to get myself down to lightbox at some point, that shit looks mad!

Me and mate heading down, I'll try n say hi to any gingers ;)

Nice one man, I'm sure we will be frequenting the smoking area!

Last edited:
Yes of course!! can't miss out on this night! will be heading down with the in-reach cru taking snaps for the blog. looking forward to dbridge, fabio, synkro & standardly calibre! hopefully catch some of you down there ;)

Killer line up and I'd be there but got Hardware tonight in Birmingham, gonna get to see 1/4 of BC to make up for seeing 0/4 of them at Exit!

Killer line up and I'd be there but got Hardware tonight in Birmingham, gonna get to see 1/4 of BC to make up for seeing 0/4 of them at Exit!

Hardware would blow the doors off Calibre. Most of the real dnb fans would go to that if they had the option and it was close by.

Synkro > calibre was intense

Didn't catch his set :'(

Calibre's set was top-notch, although I felt somewhat like I should have been sitting down for the first half, far too soulful for skanking. He picked it up after dropping chimpo and we lost our shit for the rest of it.

Quality night overall, dbridge was getting heavy when I left at 4-5 ish.

Intalex was the best for straight up dnb he proper kicked things off. Then the Calibre set was just special all the long ambient build ups before shit went crazy really made it hit you. Stayed till the death fabio was ok but nothing special compared to the rest of the sets, missed most of dbridges set chatting shit in the smoking area but I saw him a few weeks ago so wasn't too worried. Sick night :)

Wicked night overall! Sets of the night go to dBridge, Calibre & Intalex. All 3 went in! Intalex was on pretty early. heard him drop optical 'moving 808's' into photek 'knitevision'. Sounding big on the fabric sytem :) Calibre as said playing a deep and soulful set. Nice to hear the album out after it was released. Favourite at the moment has to be 'Wilderness'. dBridge playing a set packed out full of dubs. Heard loads of new bits off' Mosiac 2 album. Had to be set of the night for me.
Out to the In-reach crew. Pics going up soon on http://in-reach.co.uk/

Back
Top Bottom