buying my 1st dubstep

A good few months ago I decided I would buy a few dubstep vinyl and see if I could mix it,

well,

listened in the shop and when I got them both home one of them went "I want to shoot you in the head"

Great, isnt dubstep nice

I'm quite sure there are worse phrases in dnb songs

1283385096221.jpg

who ever would of known that starting this thread to get some sugestions on dubstep to buy would create this highlly charged argument?

i havnt been on here for a few days and came back to 62 replies, of which about 5 actually recommened some tunes lol

damn i missed all this.
i subcribed to the get darker podcasts after a mate mentioned it ( im partial to a bit of dubstep ) and alot of the stuff they play is deeper maybe minimal dubstep? find it so boring to listen to... minimal dnb has more of a groove to it, makes me wanna skank even tho its sub low frequencies!! and then alot of the wobbly dub tunes just grate on my ears after a while... but that doesnt mean im calling the whole genre shit, just dubsteps quality control is as bad as dnbs jump up quality control.... and whats this about dnb artists not comin up with ideas before dub?! maybe u forget when dnb originated from!

I love Dubstep i think i'm starting to prefer it to DnB now days. DnB is becoming boring and samey imo. I hate all this minimal Dubstep shite though it takes you to a whole new level of boredom! If people don't like dubstep then who fuckin care it's their lose at the end of the day!!

I love Dubstep i think i'm starting to prefer it to DnB now days. DnB is becoming boring and samey imo. I hate all this minimal Dubstep shite though it takes you to a whole new level of boredom! If people don't like dubstep then who fuckin care it's their lose at the end of the day!!
yet u dnt think dubstep is ? wierd

damn i missed all this.
i subcribed to the get darker podcasts after a mate mentioned it ( im partial to a bit of dubstep ) and alot of the stuff they play is deeper maybe minimal dubstep? find it so boring to listen to... minimal dnb has more of a groove to it, makes me wanna skank even tho its sub low frequencies!! and then alot of the wobbly dub tunes just grate on my ears after a while... but that doesnt mean im calling the whole genre shit, just dubsteps quality control is as bad as dnbs jump up quality control.... and whats this about dnb artists not comin up with ideas before dub?! maybe u forget when dnb originated from!

Eh??

I said dnb may start to steal ideas from Dubstep in the near future as they are kind of at the same point, both have similar sub genres and will soon be looking for a new direction.

---------- Post added at 14:54 ---------- Previous post was at 14:52 ----------

I love Dubstep i think i'm starting to prefer it to DnB now days. DnB is becoming boring and samey imo. I hate all this minimal Dubstep shite though it takes you to a whole new level of boredom! If people don't like dubstep then who fuckin cares it's their loss at the end of the day!!

:word: also fixed :teeth:

for the record.

1. you dont even know me
2. look at the size of your chin
3. look at the size of your chin
4. look at the size of your chin
5. if i ever see you im gonna smash 10 barrells of shit out of you and that im sure a lot of people here would like to do the same.

for the record.

1. you dont even know me
2. look at the size of your chin
3. look at the size of your chin
4. look at the size of your chin
5. if i ever see you im gonna smash 10 barrells of shit out of you and that im sure a lot of people here would like to do the same.

fake and gay

now now girls. Before this thread gets closed im ganna say....

---------- Post added at 16:17 ---------- Previous post was at 16:15 ----------

who ever would of known that starting this thread to get some sugestions on dubstep to buy would create this highlly charged argument?

i havnt been on here for a few days and came back to 62 replies, of which about 5 actually recommened some tunes lol

Well derr thats what happens when you post a dubstep thread on a Drum and Bass forum what do u expect like 80% of people on here dont like it.

If you want good feedback go to a dubstep forum.

Back
Top Bottom