Breakneck @ Playzone!

Re: This Friday: Breakneck @ Playzone!

Gibus said:
Easy massive,

i've just received an email with directions to playzone. does this mean that there won't be abus afterall? that could prove to be a bit of a nightmare. taxi from Honest Poli to Cosham and back will be a fair bit of cash...
there's a line in the email that says
COACH SERViCE LEAVING FROM ELM GROVE FROM 10PM, RETURNING AFTER 1AM.

ta!

not too much of an issue for meself though as other half lives opposite the poli, but how much space will there be on the coachs? is it a case of get there early so as to make sure you're not stranded?

the coaches run until everyone is there, but they will drop the last lot there just before 11pm so everyone is there for the start.

Re: Tomorrow: Breakneck @ Playzone!

yeah bwoy! i am ther! wher can i get tickts from? dont tell me its sold out! i just spent ages in the rain trying to get Reading festival tickets!

rah!

wahey! got myself a ticket! bring ur own booze!! mad!

this'll be great!

I havfe been there before on my mates birfday, got really drunk and jumped down the death slide .... ahhh to be a kid again!:rolf:

Ooh in 24 hours and 15 minutes i'll be going down that slide! lol

Breakneck last night

It was my first breakneck and i thought that playzone was mental. Teh staff of playzone looked majorly stressed. One bad point to the night was not being informed about the cost of coach when we arrived but it was all explained and understood so no real prob there. As for sets i can't really comment, i was too busy running round the playzone, but i know SDM played some anthem heavy business which was lush as.

Big ups to Cara, Tirps the cat, MDS, was good to meet u all properly, cK for driving, Laura, Smartie and any others who deserve a big up. Rollin in with the entourage with style.:afro:

Re: Breakneck last night

DJ Fatal said:
It was my first breakneck and i thought that playzone was mental. Teh staff of playzone looked majorly stressed. One bad point to the night was not being informed about the cost of coach when we arrived but it was all explained and understood so no real prob there. As for sets i can't really comment, i was too busy running round the playzone, but i know SDM played some anthem heavy business which was lush as.

Big ups to Cara, Tirps the cat, MDS, was good to meet u all properly, cK for driving, Laura, Smartie and any others who deserve a big up. Rollin in with the entourage with style.:afro:
Big up mang! :teeth:

I'm feelin' a little hazy!

my second breakneck and the playzone was wicked!

loved the massive slides and it was a unique experience. ill be happy to say ive now been to a rave at a kids play area :P coach thing was a little dodgy, but in the end i got to and from for £2.50 so fair dos. bigup everyone, cba to write names. bo!

haha what a funny night. had a boogie...how hot was it in there!
slides were ace

sdm always like your sets. and charge! loved it haaaaaaa:gang_bang

:( Damn it! I got a ticket and couldnt get in! Looked and sounded massive! Big up breakneck cru! Hopefully somethin big comin up again in the future.... Roll on Andy C and Fearless!!!!!!!!!!

Shout out to Clapples too... Still gota get you down to Rinsed!

:sadbana:

Clapples said:
sdm always like your sets.
Thank you! I think you need to come say hello next time!

Clapples said:
what were the mcs called? there were 2 smaller ones :) ;)
Sidekick was one of them, not sure of the other one. There wasn't supposed to be any MC's to my knowledge!

DJ_Small_Paul said:
:( Damn it! I got a ticket and couldnt get in!
Unlucky mate! Don't know what happened there?!

Back
Top Bottom