Breakneck Easter 80's Fancy Dress Boat Party with John B!

LOL at this thread wandering off into obscurity...

AAAAAAAnyway, what's everyone going as? I still have no idea, and it ain't long to sort out now!

Yea you need
Boyz : day glo socks...addidas trainners a capri sports jacket....Drainpipe jeans...highlights in your hair..... ???!?!??!? Or all the Young Conservatives loved to wear Jeans and a suit jacket...god it was so cheesy
Girls: leg warmers....large shirt ( big enough to cover your furry bits in the middle...belt about as wide as your head....err those lacy glove things Madonna wore in Like a Virgin ...and a SUPER FRINGE...what I don't get is why celebrate the cheesiest era in Human history ???

Or go for the alternative look........gawd a diet of tharash,Pink Ffloyd and Acid house, and Hip Hop...no wonder I am a f@kup !!!

Last edited:
Stedfast said:
Yea you need
Boyz : day glo socks...addidas trainners a capri sports jacket....Drainpipe jeans...highlights in your hair..... ???!?!??!? Or all the Young Conservatives loved to wear Jeans and a suit jacket...god it was so cheesy
Girls: leg warmers....large shirt ( big enough to cover your furry bits in the middle...belt about as wide as your head....err those lacy glove things Madonna wore in Like a Virgin ...and a SUPER FRINGE...what I don't get is why celebrate the cheesiest era in Human history ???

Or go for the alternative look........gawd a diet of tharash,Pink Ffloyd and Acid house, and Hip Hop...no wonder I am a f@kup !!!
yes of course a real man of the 80's
i like your suggestions now can you tell me any bands or characters that pop in to your head from the 80's?
i take it the leg warmers go witha skirt? heh

I remember hating most things 80's except Electro,Thrash, & Acid House but if I must....
Haircut 100,Bon Jovi,Europe (bleurgh),Tainted Love by the spunkswallower (mark Almond),eerrrr Duran Duran, and it probably gets even worse...oh god no.....Aha "take on Me"....Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nadia: :nadia: :nadia: X100000

apples said:
i like your suggestions now can you tell me any bands or characters that pop in to your head from the 80's?
The Hoff is the man (y)

davidhasselhoff9yb.jpg

Last edited:
New Romantacism that's what all taht 80's gayness was called... 80's Bum Masters :nono: if you wanted to be cool you had to like Thrash or Hip Hop....and steal a VW sign....to wear round your neack....graffiti...ok so I admit there were some cool things about teh 80's but its 80's school disco shit isn't any of it !!!!!!

Last edited:
bah dont feel like drinking, fancy dress ain't appealing right now but im sure this will be a great night :D

was thinkin of going as a 1680s pirate but thought some peeps might miss the point, recreational clothing all the way, BO!! bring it on....

Back
Top Bottom