Brand New...

:rslayer:
im far from a dubstep head but i gota say this is the shit!!!!
from the get go my head was bopping along.
drumz are serious at that speed, bass is deep and nasty, synths are live & the fx are a nice touch aswell.
im not to big on the pad at the break down but it dosent matter as the rest is all good.
i think you should defo pm this to rocksteady for talent of the month comp m8.
respect.

:rslayer:
im far from a dubstep head but i gota say this is the shit!!!!
from the get go my head was bopping along.
drumz are serious at that speed, bass is deep and nasty, synths are live & the fx are a nice touch aswell.
im not to big on the pad at the break down but it dosent matter as the rest is all good.
i think you should defo pm this to rocksteady for talent of the month comp m8.
respect.

fuckin hell mate cheers!
im runnin on a demo so its abit restrictive

there was so much more i wanted to do to it but i was tired n i cant save the project bones lol....

i didnt really expect gd feedback to be honest ive done much better stuff on logic at school lol

wicked drums mate, cool fx, think the snare could be a bit punchier, i think we might have the same fx folder LOL! i know alot of those sounds, bass line could use a lil variation , check out my dubstep man, we have similar styles.

wicked drums mate, cool fx, think the snare could be a bit punchier, i think we might have the same fx folder LOL! i know alot of those sounds, bass line could use a lil variation , check out my dubstep man, we have similar styles.

i know man..i just need to get the full version back again..yeah il have a look..il leave feedback too

It`s very good ma friend, for me the amen never tires. No matter what!!
I like everythin about this track and I am not into dubstep, but mate, you may have enlightened me to it.
You say you need to get back to the full version, what are you using to create?

www.myspace.com/rightsidehardcore

It`s very good ma friend, for me the amen never tires. No matter what!!
I like everythin about this track and I am not into dubstep, but mate, you may have enlightened me to it.
You say you need to get back to the full version, what are you using to create?

www.myspace.com/rightsidehardcore

thnx man
since i lostmy software n pc when my house burnt down ive been using the fl studio demo off of the website

i cant save the project bones i can only save as mp3, so if im gunna make a song i cant turn the pc off cos then i will lose everything.
also when im making a track i get bored n cant be bothered to put fx n samples in so i just save it there n thenn

aw man that mustve been shitty for you.
sorry to hear that.
it`s all soundin tip top to me considering its a demo.
Maybe Repugnant shit is a bit bass heavy??? Tone it down at 90hz

Back
Top Bottom