Borgore- Goresteps Most Hated

NastyLimbCheat

VIP Junglist
New mix exclusively for Ego Thieves. If you havn't already check out Ego Thieves, they have a proper amazing mix series.

Anyway, Borgore, the bloke from Israel has done a mix, its proper heavy, all gorestep, if you don't know what that means, expect hip hop, reggae, dubstep and rock.

Warning, has gagging sounds lol

borgore-most-hated-front-cover.jpg

An Ego Thieves world exclusive…! We bring you Borgore’s brand new mix. If your not familiar with Borgore then where have you been? Certainly not on this site. We have been spinning Borgore tracks way back from Dubfluencial 3..! His unique sounds of Dubstep, Rock and Hip Hop have inspired him to come up with his Gorestep sound. He isn’t trying to create his own genre, he is just doing what he loves best and mixing up all these sounds up into one big head fuck with a large dose of bass. Hailing from the land of Israel, Borgore is taking over the globe with his DJ gigs and tracks. Recently just come off a US tour and just about to embark on a UK Tour from next week (check out the tour dates HERE) there seems to be nothing that can stop him. Of course when you do something new and different people are quick to hate… but that doesn’t phase him at all which is exactly why he decided to drop his new mix to us because after all, we are here to steal your ego.

This mix is public download straight away, no sign up necessary. But to all those new comers make sure you do sign up and check out the other mxies. After all Borgore wouldn’t drop us his mix exclusive for nothing ;)

.:: Tracklist ::.

01 – Cry Me A River – Borgore
02 – Ambient Dub Shit – Borgore
03 – No Love - Jelly bass and brother culture (Borgore and Jazzsteppa Remix)
04 – Rub A Dubstep - Borgore Feat Ranking Levy
05 - Ice Cream – Borgore
06 - Borgore Ina Trouble – Borgore
07 - Act Like A Ho – Borgore
08 - Mamas Boy – Borgore
09 - Go To Bed V.I.P – Borgore
10 - Birthday And The Black November – Borgore
11 - Shamen - Borgore & Jazzsteppa
12 - One Step Ahead – Borgore
13 - The Bitter Orchestral Girl – Borgore
14 - Guided Relaxation Dub – Borgore
15 - Perversion – Borgore