BLITZ BASS

djdevz

VIP Junglist
nicee flow on this one mate..good track.
only thing id say is when the sample comes before the 1st drop, it seems a lil off beat imo..where he says "we all die tonight" if a tad too quick for me.

JungleFever

VIP Junglist
nicee flow on this one mate..good track.
only thing id say is when the sample comes before the 1st drop, it seems a lil off beat imo..where he says "we all die tonight" if a tad too quick for me.
Ye i agree, wasnt to sure on the acapella but i thought fuck it,makes it abit different, thanks for comments :)

RUSSLA

Technique
VIP Junglist
This is fucking big!! The drums and hats are lush, bass is clean and the mix is great! Not too keen on the kick, sounds a little muddy EQ wise, also a tad bright at the top, only a tad tho imo. Is this the finished track yeh? Good work tho!

JungleFever

VIP Junglist
This is fucking big!! The drums and hats are lush, bass is clean and the mix is great! Not too keen on the kick, sounds a little muddy EQ wise, also a tad bright at the top, only a tad tho imo. Is this the finished track yeh? Good work tho!
thanks for your input mate, good feedback.. This version is pretty much finished I think but am currently trying to make the drop bigger, sounding alright so far il post up in a couple days