BLITZ BASS

nicee flow on this one mate..good track.
only thing id say is when the sample comes before the 1st drop, it seems a lil off beat imo..where he says "we all die tonight" if a tad too quick for me.

Good work man,delicious drums,that drop at 1:38 and 4:06 comes out from nowhere that is only thing i don't like the rest i fine.

nicee flow on this one mate..good track.
only thing id say is when the sample comes before the 1st drop, it seems a lil off beat imo..where he says "we all die tonight" if a tad too quick for me.

Ye i agree, wasnt to sure on the acapella but i thought fuck it,makes it abit different, thanks for comments :)

This is fucking big!! The drums and hats are lush, bass is clean and the mix is great! Not too keen on the kick, sounds a little muddy EQ wise, also a tad bright at the top, only a tad tho imo. Is this the finished track yeh? Good work tho!

This is fucking big!! The drums and hats are lush, bass is clean and the mix is great! Not too keen on the kick, sounds a little muddy EQ wise, also a tad bright at the top, only a tad tho imo. Is this the finished track yeh? Good work tho!

thanks for your input mate, good feedback.. This version is pretty much finished I think but am currently trying to make the drop bigger, sounding alright so far il post up in a couple days

Back
Top Bottom