Bladerunner - Feel for you

Any news on a Bladerunner album then?

One person who I definitely would like to hear an LP from

Ray Keith said to me last year at black market that blade runner was making an album.. But dread take years to release stuff.. I'm still wanting jaguar technique! Been far to long on dub

Ray Keith said to me last year at black market that blade runner was making an album.. But dread take years to release stuff.. I'm still wanting jaguar technique! Been far to long on dub

Sweet mate. Well, kind of bittersweet lol.

Dread's always been like it though, mates have been complaining about their release schedule for years. Must be frustrating being a DJ sometimes!

Sweet mate. Well, kind of bittersweet lol.

Dread's always been like it though, mates have been complaining about their release schedule for years. Must be frustrating being a DJ sometimes!

Yup it's frustrating.. Still waiting for the analogue bass ep.. Thank god spartan law came out on the night life bundle

jaguar Technique was meant to be on Digital Soundboy wasnt it?

nope that and zero gs game of death are long lost dubs... mind you i did see game of death being released on another label so hopefully that'll get a release soon..

BUT NEED MORE GRAND FUNK HUSTLE EP FIRST

caps lock denotes seriousness

Friction dropped this on Saturday

One of those that sounded good to me on a first listen, but has grown on me even more since. Massive tune

Back
Top Bottom