Big In The Game?

Dillinja.

He isn't my favourite but he is the best to ever do it. He set the benchmark 20 years ago and nobody has bettered it yet. A classic Dillinja tune still outweighs anything else through a good system.

Dillinja
Photek
Source Direct
Digital
Klute
Omni Trio
Polar

I'd have a hard time picking from any of the above.

For consistency, depth of understanding of the music and production talent.........Calibre

...Absolutely hands down!

did stuff with drums that people are still trying to figure out a way to copy decades later with vastly superior technology.

weird that init...technology has advanced light years, but these days you never hear anyone molest the shit out of amen breaks like photek, source direct, remarc, bizzy b, dillinja etc did back then

weird that init...technology has advanced light years, but these days you never hear anyone molest the shit out of amen breaks like photek, source direct, remarc, bizzy b, dillinja etc did back then

In that S.P.Y & Rene colab theres a very Dillinja-esque sound in there which is interesting.

Who do you all reckon will be counted as this generations best in the game though? Mefjus? Rene?

I really like The upbeats and DC breaks also TC these three always release good tunes but so many different styles its hard to pick

For me, Ed Rush & Optical just because most of my favourite tunes to drop (Wormhole, Watermelon, Alien Girl, Cutslo etc.) are by them. And they are sick too.

Who do you all reckon will be counted as this generations best in the game though? Mefjus? Rene?

Neither of them, probably Break and in a couple of years DLR, when he has the quantity to match the quality

I would say Chase & Status or Pendulum. Both produced amazing music then went on to bigger things. Im surprised not many people have said Noisia? They have been a backbone for dnb for many years but saying that i could keep mentioning producers all day

Back
Top Bottom