DnB Best Program to use for recording mix's

Lambert69

Anyone know a good program to use to record a mix? im useing two cdjs going through a soundcard to my laptop ive tryed useing audactiy but the sound always sound's distorted! any suggestion is welcome! cheers

I use virtual DJ's "RIP VINYL" tool. Havent used virtual dj in years, but i use this tool ALL the time. Just sick my booth out into my microphone in, open it up, and it shows me a waveform, can turn down the gain, choose quality, and its all dead simple too.

Anyone know a good program to use to record a mix? im useing two cdjs going through a soundcard to my laptop ive tryed useing audactiy but the sound always sound's distorted! any suggestion is welcome! cheers

no other program will help u
the reason it sounds distorted in audacity is the same reason it will sound distorted in any other program
don't mean to sound rude but learn to record properly
1 sort ur levels out on ur mixer, if ur in the red - ur doing it wrong
2 sort ur levels out in audacity see pic

mixtracksusingaudacity.png

too much, can u see how some/most of the waveform doesn't fit within the window, thats why it sounds shit
audacityportable.png

this is much better

hope that helps

no other program will help u
the reason it sounds distorted in audacity is the same reason it will sound distorted in any other program
don't mean to sound rude but learn to record properly
1 sort ur levels out on ur mixer, if ur in the red - ur doing it wrong
2 sort ur levels out in audacity see pic

mixtracksusingaudacity.png

too much, can u see how some/most of the waveform doesn't fit within the window, thats why it sounds shit
audacityportable.png

this is much better

hope that helps

this. always watch your levels when recording...

Back
Top Bottom